Man who lost 13 stone in 32 weeks?

letmeout

Silver Member
Hiya, I stated to read the blog of an amazing chap who lost 13 ( or may be 16 stone) in 32 weeks but now can't find it. Does anyone know who I mean and have a link?
Thanks

Hi

It could be Mike aka Icemoose?? havn't got a link thought sorry im not that clever.

Hiya, I stated to read the blog of an amazing chap who lost 13 ( or may be 16 stone) in 32 weeks but now can't find it. Does anyone know who I mean and have a link?
Thanks

Would this be the one :confused:

MyLighterLife

My CambridgeLife

My name is Mike, I am a 32 year old guy with a wife and 2 kids from East Anglia in the UK. I embarked on a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) program on Sunday 2nd October 2005. I moved over to the Cambridge VLCD Sole Source Diet plan on the 19th December 2005. I lost 11 stone on the diet and this is my journey before I went into maintenance! Both the original VLCD diet and Cambridge are very similar and both fantastic!

Hmm- no it's not Mikes. The fella did it with his wife and I got part way through reading the blog and now have lost it!

Guinness Tester?

Yes Linda- this is the one. Thank you. How amazing is this weight loss! I wan to read every entry!

Back