Managed to wait three weeks before my first weigh-in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by chips with everything, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. chips with everything

chips with everything Silver Member

Start Weight:
    317lb
    Current Weight:
    270lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    47lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    following WW old/vintage points at home
    I actually put my scales in the shed and gave a friend the key ! :cool:

I have had three good weeks from my 16 March start (the day my Doctor gave me my Wake up Call ! :eek:)

I knew I had done well as I could actually notice a difference, particularly around my neck and shoulders. Delighted with a 13lb loss. :) I have been eating really well and even having the odd treat.

The strange thing is I am sitting here with all sorts of mixed emotions. Relief, apprehension, fear that I will fail again .... this is where I am going to need you guys, I'm an emotional wreck :confused:

I will now weight myself once a week on a Monday morning.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    well done chips - that is fantastic! you must be feeling brilliant :) try not to worry about failing - everyone blips once in awhile, but you just have to tell yourself that blipping is inevitable - what you need to believe in is your ability to get back on the wagon after a fall :)

just think - you only have 1.5 more pounds to go, and you will have lost a tenth of what you need to lose - and it hasnt taken you long to do that has it? :)

you can do this :) maybe set yourself some little goals to focus on first, so 10% of your main target, 1.5 stone, 2 stone, etc.. it helps to have something closer to focus on rather than thinking your goal is so far off :)

anyway, again.. well done :) if you want some motivation, then maybe consider joining a team? I know there are spaces in quite a few at the moment. I will root out the Teams link for you :) x

4. chips with everything

Start Weight:
    317lb
    Current Weight:
    270lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    47lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    thanks for your support blackwidow, a link would be great. Being a newcomer, I'm not quite sure where to post, I put this on the Wemitt pages first, then WW. I am finding all the different boards interesting with something to offer so am tending to flit around a lot. Thanks again

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
  6. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Well done! 13lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! YOu should be really proud of yourself.

Can't really add much more to what Rachael has written, just keep posting on here, we'll keep you on track!

xx

7. chips with everything

Start Weight:
    317lb
    Current Weight:
    270lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    47lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Rachael, can I join your team ? Chips

8. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. What restraint and good thinking re the scales securely locked away for 3 whole weeks, but what a marvelous loss 13 lb's - absolutely brill, well done you x

9. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WOW..... 13ibs congratulations, Good luck with the coming week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.