Managed to wait three weeks before my first weigh-in

chips with everything

Silver Member
I actually put my scales in the shed and gave a friend the key ! :cool:

I have had three good weeks from my 16 March start (the day my Doctor gave me my Wake up Call ! :eek:)

I knew I had done well as I could actually notice a difference, particularly around my neck and shoulders. Delighted with a 13lb loss. :) I have been eating really well and even having the odd treat.

The strange thing is I am sitting here with all sorts of mixed emotions. Relief, apprehension, fear that I will fail again .... this is where I am going to need you guys, I'm an emotional wreck :confused:

I will now weight myself once a week on a Monday morning.

well done chips - that is fantastic! you must be feeling brilliant :) try not to worry about failing - everyone blips once in awhile, but you just have to tell yourself that blipping is inevitable - what you need to believe in is your ability to get back on the wagon after a fall :)

just think - you only have 1.5 more pounds to go, and you will have lost a tenth of what you need to lose - and it hasnt taken you long to do that has it? :)

you can do this :) maybe set yourself some little goals to focus on first, so 10% of your main target, 1.5 stone, 2 stone, etc.. it helps to have something closer to focus on rather than thinking your goal is so far off :)

anyway, again.. well done :) if you want some motivation, then maybe consider joining a team? I know there are spaces in quite a few at the moment. I will root out the Teams link for you :) x

thanks for your support blackwidow, a link would be great. Being a newcomer, I'm not quite sure where to post, I put this on the Wemitt pages first, then WW. I am finding all the different boards interesting with something to offer so am tending to flit around a lot. Thanks again

Hi and welcome. What restraint and good thinking re the scales securely locked away for 3 whole weeks, but what a marvelous loss 13 lb's - absolutely brill, well done you x

WOW..... 13ibs congratulations, Good luck with the coming week xx

Back