MancBird's Weightloss Diary

you can get it off babes - i am gonna be in the same gain boat tonight - so we can do it together!!! xxxx

you can get it off babes - i am gonna be in the same gain boat tonight - so we can do it together!!! xxxx

Thanks sweet, I think I'm going to start Shred again tonight, been so lax on the exercise since I finished Day 30... reckon another 30 days of graft is needed to get back on course!

Hope you surprise yourself tonight and then we can blast the fat this week regardless! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have got a new Jillian DVD (six week six pack) so i am up for committing to 7 pure days of Jillian for this week....starting tomorrow morning! Shall we do that - even weekends?!!

xxx

I am getting back on the Jillian wagon too, probably starting tomorrow tho, too much to do today. Think I'm gonna go back to level 1 and build up again, level 2 didn't keep me entertained last time!!

Determined to have a great week this week as I've nothing to get in my way, no booze, no meals out, no bf, no excuses!!

Good luck MB, we will do it!!!
xxxx

Right that's it, this week is the 7 DAY BLITZ, I'm going for 7 days of PURE JILLIAN FUN...

Starting tonight!

Lets do it! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

Well my 7 day blitz ended up being a 2 day blitz, with a 5 day wagon spilling disaster of a weekend... I've so lost focus recently, I've found myself almost not counting, just eating things that I think I can "still get away with a loss" by having... a recipe for disaster!

I have had a good 2 days now though and hoping for a loss, I can't WI tonight as my car is in for MOT (fingers crossed) so going to go to another class tomorrow night instead, which might just give me a day's grace to get a loss.

Serious refocus needed, although I am away in London for the weekend this weekend and going to a fabolous restaurant in Richmond on Sunday night!!! I'm also off work next week so cue boredom eating, going to try and do Jillian every day next week, focus focus focus!!!

AGH!!!! xxxxx

aww know how you feel babe - i was a right piggy piglet this weekend! Back on track now - focus focus focus! We can do it. I restarted the Shred yesterday - but didnt manage it today! lol!

Going to FA Cup Final at Wembley on Saturday - so thats the only day i am going to find hard!!!! Come on City!!!! :) will have to jump up and down a lot whilst the game is on! and drink a lot of Bovril (thats free right?!!) xxxx

If City win, no one would blame you for falling off the wagon!

Are you on Twitter at all? If so check out @BlueWembley, my friend Mark has written a song for the blues for the final its pretty good! City paid a company to shoot a vid for it...

Or check out his vid on YouTube... YouTube - Mark Heywood -- Blue Wembley (2011)

You seem to be well on track, good for you.

I intend to have a diet break once every few months for a day or so, mainly for my sanity.
I don't have as much weight to loose as some but its still going to take some time.
Its strange how weight gain seems to creep up on you or is it i'm in self denial. I know one thing, when i get to target i'm going to allow myself a plus or minus of 5lbs and weight myself every week. Thats my ramblings done. Keep loosing and good luck.:D

thanks hun - i have added him on Twitter and seen the video - cant wait to go on Saturday - super excited!!!!

x

You seem to be well on track, good for you.

I intend to have a diet break once every few months for a day or so, mainly for my sanity.
I don't have as much weight to loose as some but its still going to take some time.
Its strange how weight gain seems to creep up on you or is it i'm in self denial. I know one thing, when i get to target i'm going to allow myself a plus or minus of 5lbs and weight myself every week. Thats my ramblings done. Keep loosing and good luck.:D

Thank you for the comments, I think sometimes a little slip can actually help you to refocus, I know its a long way off but I know I will get there as long as I keep going. Thanks again and good luck xxxxx

So I ended up with a 2lb loss... result, considering I had a big night out and a fair few slip ups!!

So still need 1lb off this week to get totally back on track... did my new Jillian dvd last night (the 50 min one, Fat Burn and Metabolism Boost)... it was horrendous!! I was dying by the end, hopefully did some good as I am off down London town tomorrow for 3 days of boozing and fooding...!

Have a great weekend all xxxxxxx

50 mins of Jillian - Give yourself a medal!!! i am very impressed. I am reading her book and it makes me love her even more! She is awesome.

:)

Well done on the 2lbs loss - woop woop! xxx

Morning all,

I was off work last week, which I took as an excuse to be off plan and drink like a fish, managed an STS last Weds but don't think the scales will be as forgiving this week!

Going to Zumba tonight in an effort to blast off any gain, back on track foodwise today as well so here we go again... 7lbs to go til the 15s...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WI tonight and pretty sure I've gained 2 or 3lbs... totally lost the plot the last fortnight, with being in London for the weekend and a week off work just eating junk and drinking. I was lucky to get away with a maintain last week, looks like it will catch up with me tonight.

I can't seem to get my head back in the game at the minute, I even started googling Xenical, always a bad sign when I start looking for cheats and quick fixes... target seems so so far away and my wedding is 13 months away and hurtling ever nearer... I look at people on here and am astounded by their commitment and self motivation, and 9 times out of 10 I can kick myself and say go for it, but today is the 1 out of 10 when I feel totally rubbish!

ARGH!! Will assess the damage and hope for a better frame of mind later! xxxxxxx

I don't think anyone on here is perfect, we all have our moments. I have been angelic this week, but only because i know I've got a lot coming up... Like TT in 13 days!!! Eeeek! My mum is so excited it's ridiculous! I am not quite so, altho I have my Ipod on TT shuffle in the hope my excitement is raised. Not impressed with the prospect of seeing Robbie singing the post 2006 stuff, he shouldn't be part of it imo... anyhew, I'm rambling. You have done so well so far, and thirteen months is still ages to make a big difference, who knows I may be able to make a difference by then too!! Good luck for WI xxx

I am Princess of Distaster Recovery and also Lady of Damage Limitation - so i know how you feel honey. A good weekend, a spiral out of control eating pattern - it all seems a little useless sometimes but it is not. You are linking the good times with drink and food - when really the good times happen - whether the drink and food is there or not. SO if you had been healthy and 100% on plan in London - you would still have had a great weekend no? well i know what i am trying to say - but failing i think at my point!

The point is you are a strong gal and you can do it. Quick fixes are not going to work - you have a long time to get to Bride Ready.

One pound a week - whatever the scales say tonight - just get right back on it. Or i will be forced to have harsh words with you young lady.

Consider yourself told xxx much love xxx

Back