MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Your food always sounds yummy - I am never so inspired!! Well done on that fantastic loss too, keep up the good work xxxxxx

Hi All - still 100% and feeling good! Not been updating food diary on here as now I'm an online member I do it on there as well and haven't had time to duplicate them!

I made a good low syn canneloni and spinach dish last night that I will share at some point though!

Here's todays food anyhow...

13th January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - Alpen Light x 1 (3)

Snacks - Apple, Apricots

Lunch - HEB Wholemeal Roll, Turkey and Salad and a pack of French Fries (4 syns), Diet Coke

Snack - 2 x Activias, Banana, Crabsticks

Evening Meal - Sausage (4) and pasrnip stew (tomatoes, onion, stock), WW Carrot Cake Slice (3.5)

Total syns - 14.5

Exercise - Wii Boxing

Your food always sounds yummy - I am never so inspired!! Well done on that fantastic loss too, keep up the good work xxxxxx

Thank you, I was never much cop at cooking when I wasn't on SW but its given me a push to learn and I try and cook a new recipe every week to keep it interesting! xxxxxxxxxxxx

-1lb this week, 4lb since start of the year xxxxxxxx

well done honey - why you an online member now - have i missed something? x

Yeah I joined online start of the year, they closed my Wednesday class and Tuesdays and Thursdays are no good for me cos of work/football/other stuff!

So on the online bandwagon, I'm finding it ok, I think I am trying harder though cos I am aware that I may cheat more if I don't have to WI in front of a room of people!

My fella has been weighing me in on Sundays (chose that day cos less likely to cheat at weekends then!)

4lb down so far and 3.5lbs from my lowest ever so going well so far xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Your diary is fab to read - can I ask where you buy your mint yogurt from? I never thought of this for a low fat salad dressing and would like to give it a try.

I also do online and weigh in on a Sunday!

Ali

Hi

Your diary is fab to read - can I ask where you buy your mint yogurt from? I never thought of this for a low fat salad dressing and would like to give it a try.

I also do online and weigh in on a Sunday!

Ali

Hi, thanks for dropping in!

For the dip:
150g fat free natural yogurt
4-5tbsp very finely chopped mint
A pinch each of ground cumin and ground cinnamon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Do you have a diary? Will check it out!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So this week was an STS, not had access to MMs for a few days as have been running training courses at work, I have been angelic this week though!

I made the choc and vanilla cheesecake out of the mag on Sunday and have been scoffing a slice a day, its really quite good (and you know I HATE quark with a passion normally!)

Hope everyone is having a good week, will diary surf in a mo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God I am crap at updating on here these days!!! I am back at my lowest at the min, had a gain last week but hopeful of a loss this one... still an online member and its working for me at the min...

Hope everyone is well! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16th February 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - Fibre Plus Bar (6), Banana

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - HEB Wholemeal Roll, Chicken, Coleslaw (2) and a pack of Marmite Rice Cakes (4 syns), Diet Coke

Snack - 2 x Activias, Crabsticks

Evening Meal - TBC

Total syns - 12

Exercise - None

Last edited:
Hey hun - just a question - did you not eat all the fibre plus bar? i think they are 5.5/6 syns each depending which one you had.

xxx

Hey hun - just a question - did you not eat all the fibre plus bar? i think they are 5.5/6 syns each depending which one you had.

xxx

Oh boo, though they were less than that, booooo!!!

Thanks hun xxxx

17th February 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - Fibre Plus Bar (6), Banana

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - HEB Wholemeal Roll, Chicken, Salad and a pack of Marmite Rice Cakes (4 syns), Diet Coke

Snack - Activia, WW Cake Bar (4.5)

Evening Meal - Pork Stir Fry with Egg Noodles (2) for Sweet Chilli Sauce

Total syns - 16.5

Exercise - None

WI result -3lbs, really pleased as lost my birthday gain and right back on track!

Got my Bridesmaids all coming at weekend though for dress fittings, so there will no doubt be LOTS of wine and possible pizza (YIKES) on Saturday night... here's to a 100% week till weekend!

Wedding feels so so close now, only 140ish days to go now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel ill :eek:(

Had a load of pancakes last night as well, not the greatest start to the week BOOOOOOO!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the fab loss, you are doing great. Pancakes are allowed, it's pancake day today after all... negative syns ;) You giving anything up for lent??!! xxx

Back