Mandaxx25's Weekly Weigh In :D

Yay! Congratulations Manda! :)

Well I wandered off track. Damage is +5lbs. Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be! Onwards and downwards!

Never mind Manda. It could have been worse and you'll soon lose 5lb. Onward and downward indeed.

Ok I'm back! At weigh in today I have a starting weight of 14st 13lbs. I'm glad I haven't gained back all of the weight I lost last time I did Exante at least. Here's to the first week of TS and a target loss of hopefully 9lbs or in and around it.

Well done Manda. Great going!

I haven't eaten very much this week at all. I have a drink session scheduled for Thursday night though. Any tips on surviving it? I only drink vodka and coke zero, so not too bad, but I'll munch out late at night if I'm not careful.

I haven't eaten very much this week at all. I have a drink session scheduled for Thursday night though. Any tips on surviving it? I only drink vodka and coke zero, so not too bad, but I'll munch out late at night if I'm not careful.

I'm in the same boat, it's my best friends 30th birthday (we've been best friends since aged 2 when we were dumped in day care together lol) so I have to have a few drinks otherwise the obligatory "are you pregnant?" questions *sigh*. I too will be on the Vodka and coke zero, but it's the buffet I will struggle with, thankfully dragging my other half with me for damage limitation as he will stop me when I come back with a plate full of sandwiches and sausage rolls (mainly because he'll eat them first haha)

Did you resist?

Ha ha no I drank but I didn't eat anything! I've been doing working solution this week as I still don't want to go full pelt as my body is still healing. Weights coming off rightly though!

Good. I find it amazing that you're dieting at all. Well done Manda.

I had it in my mind that I wanted to lose all my excess weight by the time my youngest turns one in April and now that I'm no longer pregnant I fully intend to carry on with that goal. Thank you x

And I've no doubt you'll get there!

Just 1lb off in two weeks. Bit of a pathetic attempt but I'm on day 2 of TS so hopefully better this week. My body seems back to normal now.

Hey, I lost 2 lbs too, but i've been off plan due to having Quinsy (absolutely horrible!)...so back on it this week, big push for xmas :)

Back