Mandaxx25's Weekly Weigh In :D

Congrats, taht excellent :)

No loss for me this week as last weekend was a write off, haven't been able to get my head back in the game since being ill. Been good this week so far...Christmas office party on friday though....eek! :-(

Ugh it's so hard at Christmas isn't it? I just want to eat so much :( soldering on regardless! Don't beat yourself up too much xxx

Thanks, i've lost a lb since Tuesday, if I can stay at that i'll be a happy bunny...I just don't want to put on! This time of year is a nightmare...but on the plus side EVERYONE is commenting on how much weight i've lost...(i'm not going to look like such) a whale in my dress tomorrow now lol) good times :)

How you getting on today anyway? x

I'm doing great, it's easing up a wee bit now I'm in ketosis. I just hope it keeps getting easier. I'm at 13st12lbs right now, I'd love it if I could get into the 12s for going to Glasgow on 3rd January. Do you think it's possible? I'm going to step up the exercise and stick to just three milkshakes.

Yeah of course its possible...Christmas will make it harder, but if you are determind you will do it no doubt :)

I'm back on the wagon until saturday as its my best mates 30th...then back on it until christmas eve, then to be honest i'm probably going to be mainly off until the middle of January as going away for january....as long as i'm where I want to be by 1st June i'll be ecstatic :)

Hi Manda. How's it going? I've been well and truly off the wagon over the holidays and won't be getting back on until 2nd January. However once I am back on track I intend staying there until I reach my goal! I'll be following your progress as I know that once you start you are a very motivated lady!

Well I'm back haha. Just a few years later like. Well to be fair I have been back but not used a weekly weigh in post.
My weigh in day is on Sunday and my start weight was 14st 1lb. 3 years and 2 more babies later and I'm not much heavier than I was back then, so happy days :D

Back