Mands bottom reduction diary

I did weigh in and have lost a pound, slightly dissapointed but I did cheat at the weekend so only myself to blame. Still 10 pounds in 2 weeks is not to be sniffed at and better than I would have done on anything else. Also bit too much info but the loo habits slowed down so hoping it's due to that also

Going to keep at it though and hope for a bigger loss next week. I don't like the oatmeal or porridge I think they're vile, how did you get on with it? Yeah should be fine with bulking them out with veg, protein will make you feel fuller for longer though and has no carbs x

Ah yey well a pound is great on top of ur nine. Oh yeah I defo think being bunged up doesn't help the scales go down. I've took my measurements so if I have a low week I can check my inch loss and spur me that way,

ah I did t have the oatmeal, I'm scared I don't like it and then I've wasted my meal on someone that I didn't like so I had the hazelnut shake,,, I'm enjoying the shakes. X

At least it's going down I guess, better be a bit more next week :/ only got 1 pound to go to get in the next stone bracket so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Yeah doing your measurements is a good idea, I'm doing mine again Thursday not done them for a while. It's a good booster if the scales aren't moving much

I tried the oatmeal last time I tried the diet and as I remember it wasn't completely hopeless but I think I made it up wrong. Might try again with my next order and get one or 2. I like most of the stuff, only ones I've found I'm not keen on are mac cheese, cookies and cream shake from this order. Might try some other stuff next time. X

To give myself some motivation (mainly to not cheat at weekends) I've just ordered a gorgeous dress online for my best friends wedding day. She's not getting married until 1st august and I do have a dress already but it's at the size I am now. I DO NOT want to be the size I am now. So when it arrives that shall be my thinspiration. Whenever I feel like cheating I'm going to try it on and tell myself this is why I'm doing it.
I'm also giving myself big ticks on the calendar for each day I complete 100% and big crosses for the ones I don't. There will be no crosses from now on. Today has gone ok, still tired and bloated but still no real hunger pangs, any small ones have been silenced by water

Choc almond praline bar
Mushroom soup
Mild curry with cauliflower, white cabbage, broccoli and Swede mash /all 50g each) with 100g chicken
2 coffees with milk allowance
Massive green tea
1.5 ltrs of water (so far)

At least it's going down I guess, better be a bit more next week :/ only got 1 pound to go to get in the next stone bracket so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Yeah doing your measurements is a good idea, I'm doing mine again Thursday not done them for a while. It's a good booster if the scales aren't moving much

I tried the oatmeal last time I tried the diet and as I remember it wasn't completely hopeless but I think I made it up wrong. Might try again with my next order and get one or 2. I like most of the stuff, only ones I've found I'm not keen on are mac cheese, cookies and cream shake from this order. Might try some other stuff next time. X

Ahh yeah what a big booster that will be only having a pound till the next bracket... I can't wait until I'm in the next bracket as in the last 9 months I've gotten close to I but I always put back on.. I really hope to this time. Fingers crossed for us both.

Ah I didn't mind the cookies and cream one.

how you getting on today hunni? X

You have had a baby though, give yourself a bit more credit :) I'm doing good today thanks, given myself a little talking to and am just cooking my veg and chicken for dinner. How are you and your other half getting on today? x

You have had a baby though, give yourself a bit more credit :) I'm doing good today thanks, given myself a little talking to and am just cooking my veg and chicken for dinner. How are you and your other half getting on today? x

hiya Hun I didn't see your previous post yesterday about u buying the dress I think that's fab thinspiration and the ticking your days off is great too I think I'm gonna do that too it'll be great seeing the days go by. Yesterday was great... Had the crispy chocolate shake this morning and the mild curry for lunch which was nice gonna have chicken and veg for tea yum x

i just bought a few dresses in the sale but its in my current size however I think they will just fit better and if they get too big ill pass them onto my sister.

Are we allowed onions do you know? X

Glad you're still going strong, how is your other half finding it? Yeah I find a bit of motivation helps when you're tempted. See if I can survive the upcoming weekend without falling off the wagon. I think you can have shallots which are the little ones but I have red onions to be honest (not a lot) and it doesn't seem to have affected anything so far x

Have a massive headache today, no idea where it's come from and I've had really strong hunger pangs today too. I silenced them with water, currently sat with cold hands and feet and hoping ketosis kicks in soon. Keep plodding on, going to do my measurements tomorrow and my mum said she could tell I've lost weight today so hoping it's good inch wise as opposed to on the scales

Crispy vanilla shake made thick for brekkie
Mushroom soup
1 gherkin (was that or crisps so am proud of myself there)
Chilli with mushrooms, pepper and courgettes with 100g chicken for dinner
2ltrs water
3 coffees with milk allowance
Coke zero

Really struggling tonight and I don't know why. Keep having the argument with myself in my head to go back to intermittent fasting as I lost over a stone on it. The other side is saying stick with it for fast results. Gonna give myself a slap and have an early night I think

Ahh no hunni try and stay strong. The regret you will feel tomorro will be so much worse then the taste of nice food. Yeh that's what I do when I'm tempted on an evening I try gettin my ass to bed.
Hope ur ok. X

I didn't cave, I went to bed and gave myself a talking to. Didn't sleep very well last night though, woke up at 2.30am and didn't nod back off until about 4.30am. Can tell ketosis has arrived because this happened last time.
I did jump on the scales to see if it could motivate me and I'm into the next stone bracket. Unofficially I've lost a stone in 2 weeks but will wait for the proper weigh in next Tuesday and hopefully my dress will arrive soon for more thinspiration. This diet really is all the head once you get past the first few days

Strawberry shake
Mushroom pasta with beansprouts, mushroom, red onion and courgette with 100g chicken for dinner
Choc and almond bar tonight
2ltrs water
Coffee with milk allowance
Green tea
1 can coke zero

Onwards and Downwards :D

Yey that excellent !!!! Well done. A stone in 2 weeks is brilliant you must be really happy with that.

How did you do yesterday?

Im feeling really good at the mo, x

Sorry had a busy few days, realised I was running out of packs and don't get paid til next week so I've been swapping it about with low carb so I don't run out

yeh me too hun, how you doing with having low carbs too... whens weigh in? x

Hey sorry I've only just seen your post. I've gone back to juddd because it's far easier for me. I gained 4lbs coming off the packs but had lost it within 2 days so guessing it's water weight. Still a stone lost in 3 weeks, faster than any other time I've dieted. How are you both still doing on it? x

Back