Mandy's 24.5 stone loss - BBC Link

I went to this link but can't find Mandy's story??

I've got tears in my eyes, boy has she done so well, she's lost the most ever in the 20yr history of CD!!!!!!! I also found the exercise on prescription segment interesting but i doubt my G.P would do that. Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Thanks Curvalicious, I've watched it, absolutely inspirational, for anyone who hasn't watched it, Mandy's part is 07:15mins into the programme if you want to fast forward straight to it...

Thanks Curvalicious, I've watched it, absolutely inspirational, for anyone who hasn't watched it, Mandy's part is 07:15mins into the programme if you want to fast forward straight to it...

exactly :)

Hi,

Icemoose posted a thread about this earlier titled Mandy's Story with a link directly to Mandy's story, so that you wouldn't have to fast forward etc.

Her story is amazing.

I also found the exercise on prescription segment interesting but i doubt my G.P would do that. Wishful thinking.

There's no harm in asking! I know plenty of people who are GP referred and in fact they are some of the people who get the most out of using the gym.

Back