Mandys 72 day TS challenge

Well done on resisting :) you are doing so well :)

roannegreenway said:
Babystar you are such an inspiration to me ..... It's my 1st wedding anniversary in 2 weeks and hubby is putting it off till the 1st 28 days are done , I'm setting myself an evening out and then back on plan asap, as we have a butlins holiday in august and just this once I want to look nice !!!

Aw thanks hun that's so nice of you! Just remember your anniversary will be full of love so who needs food eh? When u do celebrate have a fab day! One day off doesn't do any harm if your able to get right back on it :) you'll do absolutely fab, you sound really positive! By the time august comes u won't recognise yourself lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6:

What a fab day today! After yesterday and food torturing me and trying to entice me into it's bad little world I woke up really determined! Had a shake early as woke up pretty hungry, then was going to bingo this afternoon so got my shaker and a shake ready, got to the bingo as realised I'd left them on the kitchen worktop oops! Was starving and had to sit thru my mum and auntie eating there lunch but what they had looked horrible so was quite happy lol! Had my shake as soon as I got home, and just had my last one there! Saturday nights are "takeaway night" in my home and I usually majorly struggle but didn't even think about it tonight, so I'm noticing small improvements in my mindset eventually yay! About time too, think the greedy mandy is starting to become a much smaller and less influential character, can't wait to be rid of her forever lol!!!! Off now to watch the rest of the eurovision song contest, saddo that I am! Xx

Totally loving Euro !!!, kinda same set up that it's takeaway night, quite nice going to bed not feeling so stuffed and loads of heartburn !!! Lol

Yeah defo I usually order way too much, make a pig of myself and feel crap! Don't miss that bloated feeling at all!! Lol xx

Sorry was quiet yesterday, wasn't I'm the whole day but diet wise was a fine day xx

Day 8:

Hi de hi. Day 8 and also weigh in day and I've lost 3lbs. If I'm honest was hoping for more but a loss is a loss. I'm gonna see how this week goes then I'm going back to daily weighing I think. This weeks been torture with no scales haha xx

babystar31 said:
Day 8:

Hi de hi. Day 8 and also weigh in day and I've lost 3lbs. If I'm honest was hoping for more but a loss is a loss. I'm gonna see how this week goes then I'm going back to daily weighing I think. This weeks been torture with no scales haha xx

Way to go baby!

I'm off to weigh now :)

XxxX

That's great Mandy :) xx

Well I've had a rubbish day. Diet wise I've been fine but otherwise crap! Had a visit to the doc. For years I suffered with undiagnosed gallstones and was constantly sick which left my stomach lining weak and I now always suffer from bad heartburn and have oesophageal reflux. I've learnt to live with having on and off stomach pains etc but lately it's been really bad pain and the reflux is a nightmare so went to the doc and he wants me on permanent medication to relieve the symptoms. Problem is he cant prescribe it while im on this diet. So what do I do? I told him I was refusing to come off TS but he told me to think about my options and booked me in for next week to discuss. My mum wants to me calorie count but I don't want to take forever to get to goal. Especially not now that I've really got into the zone with TS :-(. Im tempted to leave things as they are, stick with TS til im done then get the meds but not sure if I can put up with the symptoms til then! Argh!! I'd be fine if could even take painkillers but my stomach can't tolerate anymore than 1 paracetamol and that's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard lol! Just had to vent! As for now I'm gonna stick with it, bit just a bit emotional tonight lol x

Ok after my emotional outburst I've decided to stick to TS. Bugger it, I can live with the symptoms as they are cos I'm really in the zone right now and I won't stop. Unless the doctor can come up with some miracle diet where I'll lose the same weight which is impossible then im staying where I am! X

Can't they give you some other medication? Maybe see another doctor and explain how important losing weight is to you. But it's all good if you can put up with the symptoms :) bless ya xx

Hey Hun! I've tried all the usual meds but they dont work so they want me on the highest dose of nexium (esomeprazole) to reduce the reflux and as required anti sickness tablets cos when things are bad I'm sick a fair bit which makes the stomach problems worse. Need to eat to be on both. It's so unfair, if the stupid docs had found the gallstones years ago I wouldn't even have all of this! But I'm gonna stick with it for now. Its not so bad I can't live with it, and I really need to lose the weight. Xx

Day 9:

Today's been good :) been out all day, also had docs again as didn't want to leave my questions til next week! Had a really good disussion about things! He still wants me off this diet and on the meds so I don't make the symptoms worse by ignoring them and that makes sense. So the plan we put together was for me to calorie count but have approximate 800 a day, making sure I stay within certain limits and far count etc and also taking daily vitamins. I can only do this if I agree to get weighed at the docs and get my health monitored (cos it's a lower intake than recommended) but the doc is in agreeance that I need to lose weight quickly and I'm glad cos I always fail when I lose slowly! I'm gonna stick TS out til my prescription is ready then make the change. Xx

Aw that's good then, best of both worlds :) xx

Back