Mandys 72 day TS challenge

Easy peasy hun ull be at goal in no time! After my 72 days I'll only be almost halfway to goal, will have a week off for my hols then it's the target weight challenge from august til end of November! Better get this half done before I worry about that tho lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

babystar31 said:
Easy peasy hun ull be at goal in no time! After my 72 days I'll only be almost halfway to goal, will have a week off for my hols then it's the target weight challenge from august til end of November! Better get this half done before I worry about that tho lol xx

You'll be great :) where you going on hols?

You've never heard of flamingo land?? Lol it's just the name of the place x

It's a holiday place in north Yorkshire with a theme park etc on site. It does have a zoo with flamingos etc tho lol! X

Day 3:

Well day three has went without a hitch! Not been in the house much so haven't had time to be bored and think about eating! Had my first shake at half eight this morning which is early for me but was allowed to stay at nursery today as kids were having an Eco day and wouldn't get it til twelve otherwise! Went straight from there to visit my grandad then straight off to afternoon toddler group. Took a shake with me to have there. Done more visiting and got home at about six. Just about to have my last shake! tomorrow night will be the first proper test as im going to a spiritualist night. It's held in a pub and ticket includes free food ha! I won't indulge but I know I'll be tempted to have a little drink! Will prob have a couple diet cokes so I don't think im missing out too much! Xx

babystar31 said:
Day 3:

Well day three has went without a hitch! Not been in the house much so haven't had time to be bored and think about eating! Had my first shake at half eight this morning which is early for me but was allowed to stay at nursery today as kids were having an Eco day and wouldn't get it til twelve otherwise! Went straight from there to visit my grandad then straight off to afternoon toddler group. Took a shake with me to have there. Done more visiting and got home at about six. Just about to have my last shake! tomorrow night will be the first proper test as im going to a spiritualist night. It's held in a pub and ticket includes free food ha! I won't indulge but I know I'll be tempted to have a little drink! Will prob have a couple diet cokes so I don't think im missing out too much! Xx

Glad today went so well :)

Just catching up on some diaries, ladies!

Well done on staying focussed and abstinent! The time will go past in a flash, and think about how you will look and feel in a few short weeks.

One day at a time, onwards and downwards ladies

Day 4:

Day four is always where I struggle and my plans tonight are set to make me struggle doubly so really got to keep my diet head on! If I can get thru today then I know I can get to the end of the challenge! Trying to keep my first shake til 1pm so that if I do struggle tonight I have shakes saved lol. I'm not hungry, I've had 2 cups of tea and a litre of water. Going to pick the wee boy up from nursery then off for the daily visit to grandads and wont be in til one so should manage that fine! Ohhh and I also managed to make the half mile walk back from the nursery this morning in 9 mins, usually takes me 12 haha yes im a saddo, I count!

babystar31 said:
Day 4:

Day four is always where I struggle and my plans tonight are set to make me struggle doubly so really got to keep my diet head on! If I can get thru today then I know I can get to the end of the challenge! Trying to keep my first shake til 1pm so that if I do struggle tonight I have shakes saved lol. I'm not hungry, I've had 2 cups of tea and a litre of water. Going to pick the wee boy up from nursery then off for the daily visit to grandads and wont be in til one so should manage that fine! Ohhh and I also managed to make the half mile walk back from the nursery this morning in 9 mins, usually takes me 12 haha yes im a saddo, I count!

Aww that's not sad it is good to keep track of these things :)
Good luck with today :) stay strong! Team TS (Muffy and I) need you ;)

carly82 said:
Aww that's not sad it is good to keep track of these things :)
Good luck with today :) stay strong! Team TS (Muffy and I) need you ;)

Aw thanks i need u too lol. Well I've been ok so far! Managed to take the wee boy to the chip shop on way back from nursery and not give in to temptation. Off home now to have my first shake then get organised for tonight x

Day 5:

Today's been a mixed day! Ended up going shopping to asda with my auntie. She's dieting too but calorie counting so guess we both go shopping together to keep each other away from the bad food aisles lol! Really struggled tho, almost everything was jumping out at me and begging me to buy and eat it haha! Was good tho and just got shopping for the wee boy. Second torture was getting sonny a drive thru mcds on way home, luckily he ate in the car so was fine! Then tonight I was next door for coffee and my neighbour brought out a plate of naughty treats for with the coffee, I resisted but it was so hard! I really am happy I didn't give in today but I've been battling with myself and food all day! Never mind tho it's bedtime now and I've had a TS day xx

Well done baby! :)

Babystar you are such an inspiration to me ..... It's my 1st wedding anniversary in 2 weeks and hubby is putting it off till the 1st 28 days are done , I'm setting myself an evening out and then back on plan asap, as we have a butlins holiday in august and just this once I want to look nice !!!

Back