Mandy's W8 loss diary

Thanks ED x. Really impressed with your losses though - you're doing fab! I'm going to check out this shred dvd now. Everyones good exercise talk is making me realise that I need to do something!!

Thanks Mandy :) Iv never been one for exercise so im really welcoming this sudden urge for fitness - so unlike me! If you fancy joining us on a few days of shred there is the whole 1.5 hour free video of the whole DVD on you tube to follow :) xx

Have just ordered 30 day shred from Amazon!! Should be here Monday? In meantime will check out you tube! Off to find my old hand weights so all prepared. Not got a clue where they are so shows how long since used them lol !

:) I hate this part of the eve I always want to eat . Xxx

Try to keep yourself busy! Dont be tempted it is not hunger. If you like me it more boredom, feeling the need to do something or treat myself! I have got around it on Exante by keeping my bar for the evening, I open it right up make a cup of coffee with a tiny dash of skimmed milk and sit down to enjoy it bit by bit ripping it up with my fingers!! Makes it feel like a real treat and satisfies my nibbling habit!! Need to get out of that habit I know but for now it is making it easy to stick to plan. Otherwise try doing your nails, hands, feet - mini pampers and of course good old minimins!! Hope you survived. Have a good day. xx

Yeh I went round oh but I had x2 vodkas. Bad jade. Still didn't get me poxy scales today. How r u xxx

Hi I okay I'm on Bacardi and zero to get me through OH sinking bottle wine in vicinity! Just the one hehe!!

Will add to my MFP caks tho so not too bad!!

Soooo glad week over and looking forward to bit of a chill!!

Oh and we've booked a holiday so more reason to succeed now. 2 August so should be holiday slim by then!
Xxx

Ooooo how exciting about your hols!! Jealous!! :)

Yay im glad you're joining the shred! I need more shoulders to cry on hehe it is so tough! But worth it xx

Hiya Mandy :D
You are doing fab so far chick :D
Keep going :D
I look forward to seeing you in the shred thread :p

Well done so far, your doing great :)

Good luck with the shred. I think I'm gonna dig my copy out and join u all on days I miss the gym xxx

Hi All! Been a busy weekend so not had any time to get on the forum so on for a diary catch up now. Good news is my Shred DVD came Saturday morning, but bad news is that not had a chance to look or do it as had a house full of people! I have checked out the shred thread so will be joining in properly tomorrow after my first attempt (ekk!).

Weekend has been toughest yet but have stuck strictly to no food carbs although did have a couple of drinks. I have counted all on my fitness pal and worst day put me up to just under 1200 calories so by no means a fall off the wagon. in fact was really proud of my restraint, you know being able to just have the one then back to good old water!

I am within 1000 cals today again and planning a strict couple of days Monday/Tuesday with cal count under 800 if not full TS.

Final bit of good news is another little 1lb loss on the scales this morning :). Puts me at 11.1. 10lb loss todate (my 4 week WI is on Monday) Really happy to be in the double figs for losses and looking forward to leaving the 11's behind me perhaps (fingers crossed) this time next week??!!

Well done Mandy!! Fantastic hun :D

You did great restraining yourself from treats over the weekend, especially with guests. Fab news on the weightloss and im excited to see your opinion on the Shred tomorrow! Best of luck.. 10's for you soon, anyday now, how amazing is that!! :D xx

Jeezo Mandy, you are so close to the 10's :D
Hopefully your couple of days TS'ing will see you there :D
Good luck with the shred chick ;)

WI 11.1.
Week 1 -4.5
Week 2 -2.5
Week 3 -1.0
Week 4 -2.0
Total - 10lb

Measurements pre Shred: Bust 37, Waist 34, Hips 41, Top thigh 23, Mid thigh 20, Arm 11

Well done Mandy, you are doing great hun.10lbs loss is amazing. And you mind telling me about this shred forum.Im doing zumba fitness but thinking to start shred cause of support.

Hi Harry thanks! The shred thread is still in our exante section but under other topics or off topic, something like that, instead of diaries.

Hey Mandy how's your 1st day of Shred gone hun?! xx

Well shred day 1 was a day later than planned but now done!! Had to steel my way through the last set of cardio in particular and not sure I was doing everything perfectly but felt great satisfaction when had finished! My stomach nothing like the girls in the DVD but am sure I will have abs in there somewhere!!

Weighed in at 11.0 this morning. Soooo close to getting into 10's am getting excited. Will be first time in over a year! Bit achy from shred last night but my 1lb loss is worth it!! Into London today for work then around my mums for tea (she has strict instructions for no carbs for me!). Only downside is that I have worked out that TOTM due any day so hope that will not stall any losses or worse put any on.

Have a good day everyone. I will try and catch up with diaries on way home on the train or later tonight. x

At least when you have finished TOTM you will deffo be in the tens :D

Back