Mandy's W8 loss diary

Well done!!! xx

Day 31 wow where has the time gone! TOTM arrived but no adverse reaction on the scales, still 11.0.

Survived tea at my mums without going off my WS plan so was pleased with that.

My legs ache more today than yesterday, hows does that work?! Good pain I suppose! Anyway whatever I will do day 2 of the shred tonight.

Have a good day all! ;)

Must be going mad, have just ordered Zumba for the wii. I'm only day 2 into shredding so hope i'm not being too ambitious but dies sound like fun!

day after the day after exercising is meant to be the worst! well done for resisting x

Day 33
Still 11.0 so 1lb loss for week todate with WI on Monday. Hoping for an extra 1lb to make 2, but it is TOTM and I am planning on having a drink tonight!

Was going to shred today but it may need to wait til tomorrow.

Ooooppppss its not here yet.

Yaaaay

Was going to shred today but it may need to wait til tomorrow.

Yeah Mandy...same here ... pj's are on already, so no way am I putting on gym stuff to shred !!
It can wait for now ;)

haha good luck with the shred tomorrow guys!

nice badge ;) x

Shred done level 1, my 3rd day. Three days in the last week not too bad but will try to do four next week. WI tomorrow, still TOTM and scales this am still on 11.0 so it may only be a 1lb loss again this week. Perhaps post TOTM I may get a little whoosh? But on the positive side the little lbs are adding up and next week has got to see me in the 10's even if only by 1lb!!

Can't believe I'm not subscribed to your diary!!! You'll be in the 10s so soon.... Good luck for tomorrow. You might be whooshed oot yer nut lol ? xxx

Good luck Mandy for some whooooshness tomorrow :D

Well done on getting through the shred hun! and just remember save your pennies and they turn into pounds quickly, if you don't care about the pennies because they're insignificant you'll never get the pounds..... if you get the analogy? :p

Good Luck Mandy!!!

Back