Manny...Ticking on by

Manny

Hiding
Hey all,

Well been on ww for a week after coming off w8 and I was expecting to put weight on. Happily though I still managed to lose 1lb

Last edited:
fantastic well done.xxx

well done great news :)

well done on ur loss - dats brill another step closer to goal! How u finding ww in comparison?

well done Manny - onwards and downwards! :D xxx

Fantastic WI result seeing as you've just changed over from W8 :D xxx

Well done on your 1lb. Great loss :D

I have found the change over weird. I feel like I am eating way too much food.

Most of the days I am not getting all my points in. I will manage about 23. Although I am sure I used up all my carried over points when I went out for dinner on Saturday :D

lol any points u feel u cant eat pass them this way... lol im finding 20 points hard since i fell into the next stone bracket i lost a point how do u tink ur gonna do this week?

thats great u have less than a stone to loose to get to goal wish i was there not gona rush too much though as long as its all of for june ill be happy :)

It was all going so well........

Might have let the side down.

Went to my sisters for her birthday, Chinese takeaway and birthday cake. Also not been paying enough attention to what I have been eating today.

Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

We're in the same boat but no matter, all we can do is learn from our mistakes. Tomorrow a new day and new start. Hope you feel better by the way

Back