Manny...Ticking on by

Thanks for all the positives. I have a couple of weeks now with no reason for eating out, so I should be back on track. Would be nice to get to BMI 24.9 for Christmas

do you exercise a lot and carry a good amount of muscle? cause BMI might not be accurate for you if you do... just thought i would mention :) either way, good luck for your BMI 24.9! xx

I haven't been to the gym in a few months. I damaged my knee when running a 10k.

I would like to get to under 12st but will be happy if I can stick around 12 1/2

hiya Manny, hope you're managing to get back on track this week :) x

are you taking vitamin C tablets? if you take 1000mg extra high dose tablets each day it really helps :) its the only thing i wont refuse to take because its kept me cold free for the last 5 years or so :D

My oh swears by the 1000mg vitamin c tablets he used to take a cold every 4 weeks or so it was terrible his immune system was very weak and he started taking these every day before work and hes been the most healthy hes been in years!! theyre tasty too so he says lmaoooo would recommend them loads on his behalf x

Hi Manny, not posted on your thread for a bit. Hope its all going well with the switch over - my losses are steady on WW which is good.

Also, on the vit c front, I am a total tangerines/oranges/satsumas junkie and rarely get a cold....and when I feel that tingle at the back of my nose - I am straight in there with the First Defence - whoever dreamt that stuff up should be knighted - I love it!

well done on ur 3lb loss dats fantastic :)

well done huni,thats fab news :)

Well done Manny! That is a great loss :D

absolutely fantastic - well done you! xxx

have you managed to shift your cold?

Back