Manny...Ticking on by

proud of ya my wee scottie! :) you deserve to get there after all your hard work! xxx

well done. all your hard work has paid off now.

Weh hey CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Here is a well deserved Gold Star for you,wear it with pride.LOL xx

Last edited:
Manny, that is so fantastic - really proud of you.

...and your team scraped three points the other night I see...two reasons to celebrate. :D

Manny, that is so fantastic - really proud of you.

...and your team scraped three points the other night I see...two reasons to celebrate. :D

Thanks Rosie, after the last few weeks of not losing much I was pretty surprised and it was a comfortable 2-1 win :sigh:

Well done :D

Thanks

Well done you on getting to goal.. thats fantastic :party0049:

Thanks you

Can you tell I have just learned how to multi quote

you're a tech geek - how can you have only just learned how to multi-quote?! :p

on a different note, thank you :) *hugs* x

Hi Everyone,

Soryy I haven't been around much the last week. With it being Easter I got a couple of days off work so it was family time.

First week of maintenance went well, had ups and downs as you can imagine and I am still trying to find a good amount of points. I feel 32 points is a bit high so I had been trying to stick to around 28 per day. I also started back at American Football training so my legs are really tired.

The bottom line is this week I have lost another 1.5lbs. It give me a little more weight to play with and hopefully I will get my points right.

Another 1.5lbs...brilliant and having that little cushion will help.

Enjoy your american football training. Sounds like a good all-round workout that one.

you'll probably find you can eat more with you back at training, so you might be able to have yourself a pizza (or a chinese which is bad but better :p) or something :)

maybe try for 30 points instead of 32? then you're halfway inbetween and you might find it easier than just eating extra for the sake of it xx

well done! that's great news! another wee bit off is all good too! :D

Back