Manny...Ticking on by

Look at you sliding away from that goal!!..Well done on another 1.5 lbs xx

Hello all,

I am back on diet for a couple of days and on here for inspiration. I had a massive blowout on Saturday. My points total for the day was 54. It wasn't even a special occasion. So I am cutting my points back to 22 for the next 3 days to hopefully limit the damage

I am impressed that you kept on counting - at least you know what you have to pull back.

Your cushion might just get a bit squashed this week...no worries though, it will be nicely plumped up again next...

you'll be fine chickadee, dont you worry! :D xxx

I think I will just about manage a STS this week. As I weigh myself everyday anyway. Got to say though, the 54 points were worth it :D

Wow manny i had no idea you were still around - you have lost so much since I last popped my head in here! well done!!!!

Wow manny i had no idea you were still around - you have lost so much since I last popped my head in here! well done!!!!

Thanks.

Well WI today and I gained 1/2lb so not all bad. I am still under goal weight. Think my daily points will be about 30 to maintain

30 points... *jealous* :jelous:

You know you are not updating enough when you have to go to page 5 to get your diary.

Well another STS for me, I am pretty chuffed about it. My diet has been within my points but really fatty so I am going to try and change that this week.

This weeks update-

Although I have successfully managed to STS for the last few weeks, I decided to drop my points to 26 for last week (think it is all in my head) and I managed to lose 1lb.

I go on holiday in 8 1/2 weeks so don't know if I should try and get my weight down before I go?

Now, Manny - you are not getting all obsessive on us now are you? How low do you want to go lad.....I thought you had hit your target weight?

losing weight to make sure you don't gain weight isnt the best way to go - i think you would be wiser to spend the next 8 weeks trying to choose healthy choices (maybe try to ease out of HAVING to point everything) so you know what you can have, and can make wise choices when you go abroad.

where are you going on holiday? light cereal breakfasts, plenty of fruit for snacking (so cheap and delicious abroad usually) and of course if you're going to Europe, fish is readily available and cheap, and America you can get steak and salad and they're not like some of the English places - they'll do anything to help you so if you dont want sauces or dressings they will make sure you have it! x

I am not obsessed about my weight (much). I am going to Florida and I know that portions will be huge and as much as I would love to eat cereals and fruit and the likes. However I know after a couple of days I will be eating buffet breakfasts and burgers and stuff like that.

well you can, but you dont have to eat it every day do you? also, Florida should be the time for you to prove that you can be sensible with your portion sizes - buffet breakfasts mean you put what you want on your plate :)

Hello,

Managed to lose another lb so I need to re adjust my points (add another couple on) to try and find the happy medium. Apart from that all is well, not getting as much sleep as I would like but thats the joy of children

Managed to STS this week so happy with that. Yesterday had a BBQ binge though and a couple of beers to celebrate

Hi all,

It's been a few weeks since I have posted but work has been mad busy. Anyway I am back on the diet. I have sneaked a few pounds on so I am cutting back to 26 points for the week and take it from there.

Nothing much else to report really, children are fine, wife is still numb.

Back