Manny...Ticking on by

Welcome back, hope restart goes well! :)

Thanks you both. Restart has been good and should have got rid of the extra squatters but I will stick on it for another week.

Rosie, I don't know what you mean :D

Wi was Saturday and I managed to lose 4lbs so I am happy with that, puts me back to below my goal weight. Just don't pig out now and I will be good

well done gorgeous :) really pleased for you! xxx

Great to see your backk at target Manny.
Loving the new picture.

No probs - but I thought you were below target now anyway - or are you giving yourself some "playing space" for your holidays - wise man.

Yeah if I manage to lose another 2lbs then I will be 4 below target. As I am in "weight lose mode" at the moment I thought it would be easier to lose it now than when I come back.

I like your thinking and your discipline young Manny - that's a great plan of action. Wish I had done that....:(

You have done really well and I am sure you will be back to where you want to be in no time.

If Florida is anything like the times I have been before then I will have to lose about 12-15lbs when I come back

You have done really well and I am sure you will be back to where you want to be in no time.

If Florida is anything like the times I have been before then I will have to lose about 12-15lbs when I come back

Thanks, but its little consolation when I can't do up my jeans!!

Never been to florida - have a blast.

Oooh i LOVE Florida, im sure you will have a great time but man can they eat out there so i dont envy you with all the temptations lol

Hello people, I know its a bit late in the week but I have been ill so not had the chance to post. Also not counting my weight this week as I am sure it will be a false reading.

Only 7 more days and I will be in the Florida thunderstorms

Back