Manny...Ticking on by

Would love to go to Florida, looks fabulous! hope you have a brilliant time!! My friend has been there and raved about the extreme go-kart racing or something, I would much prefer Universal Studios tho....bad memories of go-karts and understanding where the break was! :( lol

Would love to go to Florida, looks fabulous! hope you have a brilliant time!! My friend has been there and raved about the extreme go-kart racing or something, I would much prefer Universal Studios tho....bad memories of go-karts and understanding where the break was! :( lol

Bet my brother in law has the worst memories of go karting, went for his stag do and threw up in his helmet!! as he was driving!!!

Looks like I am going to have to get rid of my car :cry:

failed it's MOT and will cost over £600 to get it fixed.

Yeah we were looking to get a new car that was easier to get the kids, buggy and everything else in. I wanted to keep mine and trade in hers but now it looks like that won't happen

Aww how annoying Manny, We have had so many ups and downs with cars...I cant count the amount of times my brother has had to replace an engine in our past cars!!!.....Hubby has broken down in numerous places, once with me heavily preggers lol

Hope you find a nice suitable new car x

Well yesterday I had my final holiday weigh in. I weighed in at 157.5lbs. So I have a good few pounds to play with.

wooo - how exciting - I'd love a new car

Enjoy !

Hello everyone,

That's me back at work. Holiday was amazing, it is the 5th time I have been but the first time I have had my own children and there were so many different things to enjoy.

As predicted I have added a few pounds but I am sure I will have them off in no time.

I will try and catch up with some diaries later today.

glad you had a lovely holiday.. did you come back with a red beacon for a baldy head? :D

nice to have you back :) x

Back