Manny...Ticking on by

Welcome back Manny, I have just completed my first comeback week...good luck xx

Well first day back went well.

Only used up 19 of my 26 points though, so will need to plan better. No doubt I will be back on here in a few days moaning about eating too many points

Lunch today was

Baxters Lentil and Veg soup 2.5 points
Eat Smart Chicken cheesy pasta meal 6 points.

That leaves me 17.5 points for dinner, I suspect I will be carrying some points again tomorrow

Just wanted to say Good Luck for you re-start!

Snap .. just wanted to say same as Lozbo .. welcome back to it! .. that slippery slop is an evil thing! ive been on it for almost 6 months :(

Mannykins :D *big hugs*

welcome back gorgeous! :) good luck getting those squatters off :)

Welcome back and good luck with your restart :D xxx

Thanks everyone,

Made myself pork and veg stir fry with ramen noodles for dinner. 12.5 points if I have worked out correct, so still a bit under for today.

I will try and keep this more updaed than before and actually post on other diaries

:wavey:Good luck Manny

Love your avatar pic - was that taken in the summer this year?

whaaaaaaaaat that must be one amazing sarnie for 16 points! :p

Hi Manny - welcome back and good luck. Sounds like you are doing ok so far though

I agree with Rachel - never heard of a sarnie costing that much :eek: Must be the brie I suppose.

The sandwich was awesome. A sandwich Baguette (which I valued at 5 points), 100g ham (2points), 80g Turkey (2 points), 70g Brie (7 points). I might have overestimated with the baguette and the turkey.

Dinner was chicken and veg and 1/2 wispa gold, so yesterday points were 24.5 so every day I am getting closer to the 26 points.

Modified todays sandwich and didn't have brie so it was only a 9 pointer.

Dinner is only going to be 8 points, so I might manage to eat the whole wispa gold tonight

Back