Manny...Ticking on by

i dont rate wispas at all.. whats so special about them? :p

nooooooo the peanut butter ones were sooo much nicer :p

Peanut butter is the devils work.

23 points yesterday. Planning on having the supersandwich today for 16 points and then another low point dinner, suppose I could use half the brie and save a further 3.5 points for tonights dinner

I'd take a Subway turkey breast & ham - best sarnie points available:p Only veg/salad I don't have are the jalopenos - I'm a wimp:cry:

hI

Welcome back - hope you have a great weekend :D

aww man Helen the jalapenos are the best bit - do you add the extra points for the olives? i never thought about it til last time i had one but olives up the points :p ham salad with all the salad but red onion - LOVE! <3 :D

Manny whens WI? is it soon? :) x

WI was on Saturday. I managed to lose 3 lbs so pretty chuffed about that.

Tiring weekend, Susan was ill so I had to entertain the boys myself for 2 days, it was fun though.

On the subway note, Jalapenos are the best bit. The last time I had a subway I was really let down by it. I wouldn't let olives anywhere near my sandwich.

Also I have posted my points for the days so far I had 28 points on Saturday (2 over) and 20.5 Yesterday (5.5 under)

Last edited:
I'm so boring - my treat on a Friday is a Subway sub of the day 'Tuna', don't care about the bread, it's not allowed anywhere near the toaster, cheese please, hold the jalopenos & light mayo to finish. :drool: (I think the cheese & mayo take it up to 10 points!)

Takes me all afternoon to eat it - I really do make it last!:p

Hope Susan is feeling much better:D

Helen you make the subway Tuna sound appealing, you should work for there marketing :D

Thanks Sandy, they are magic.

Anyway, Susan is still not feeling great and wanted a Pizza for dinner so given that I didn't have a treat dinner over the weekend I went for it. It was a diMaggios pizza so I am hoping it was not too bad

Shucks! Just don't make me eat the Italian BMT:yuk:

I'm sure the pizza is redeemable - lots of TLC for Susan will get you extra points :p- brownie ones unfortunately don't count on WW:rolleyes:

I calculated the pizza at 17 points which leave me 7 points over for Yesterday and 4.5 points over for the week so far.

I will make some back as I am going to avoid the supersandwich today and I am going to have a quorn chicken curry for dinner

Well todays lunch is a TLC Chicken hotpot. On the packaging it says 4 points but after calculations I am going to count it as 4.5. I am also having snack a jacks. Thats leaves me 15.5 for dinner and thats me back to a level playing field with my points

well done Mannykins :D especially on your loss - 3lbs off already is fab :) you'll be back at goal in no time :D x

Thanks Rach, I hope so.

Yesterday had a 11.5 point dinner. So total of 17.5 points. So I am now 5 points under for the week (I think). This will allow for having a couple of beers on Friday night

Today lunch is TLC Minced Beef & Potatoes. 3.5 points so thats a bonus. Tesco has just opened up round the corner from my work so thats why I am having these TLC meals. They are pretty good

Also had 2 Salt and vinegar Ricecakes which is another point

Last edited:
Back