Manny...Ticking on by

what sorta size are the TLC ready meals - do they fill you? I dont have a Tesco near me so i never get chance to go in but ive heard good reports on their LC range.. x

400g they are. Slightly bigger than a WW meal but seems more filling.

The only thing I would say is that the points on the packaging are not the same as what I work them out as. They are probably right but I wold rather use what I work it out as so that I am being consistent.

bet theyre lower on the packet then are they? x

Yes they are lower on the packet.

Well its been a hectic day which is why I am only posting now. Last nights dinner was homemade bread hot chicken fillets also had some oven chips a total of 15 points, making it 20.5 for the day.

Today has been a total right off, so far I have had 4 ricecakes (2 points) and I only had them 10 minutes ago. Well at least I can have a big dinner

at least its a write off for eating too little rather than too much.. thats gotta be an up point :D x

Well I had a 17 point dinner. So 21 points yesterday.

I am well and truelly under my points for the week. I am going to have a couple of beers tonight

TLC Chicken hotpot for lunch at 4.5 points. If my calcs are right then 4 x Magners light will be 5.5. I am having sausages with carrot and swede mash for dinner but I haven't worked out the points yet.

WI is tomorrow, I am hoping to have lost another 2lbs but would be happy with 1.

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are having a good weekend

hope youre having a fab weekend :) is your wife still WW-ing? x

Hi all,

Weekend was ok, nothing out of the normal. Friday I used up all the points I had saved for the week by going overboard will the budweisers. However I still lost 1lb last week so I suppose that was something.
Saturday took Lucas to his football practise and then went out for lunch (Burger King) before going to the Rangers game and winning £30 on a double. Also had Chinese for dinner.
Sunday was a lazy morning thanks to the wife and then out for more takeaway lunch (Pizza hut). Also went to see New Moon as she was desperate to see it. It was as rubbish as I was expecting so wasn't really disappointed. No dinner last night though as I was too stuffed from the Pizza Hut lunch.
Not really sure of my points for the weekend so I am going to aim to have around 21/22 points all week to catch up.

So Rach, as you can tell by the lunches, no Susan isn't WWing

Well now that the online eating guide is back up and running it would appear that my weekend eating has been 90 points for the 2 days.

Looks like I will need to be around 20 points per day to catchup. Damn those delicious Burgers, Pizza and Chinese

Well just out the dentist and had a TLC mince and potatoes for lunch (3.5 points), will have 2 ricecakes (1 point) and that leaves me 15.5 points for dinner. Also might have worked up some AP but I don't really count them as it was walking from the car to the dentist and back

Well dinner last night was 14.5 points so I managed to claw 7 pack from the weekend.

Need to have a big lunch today as I have Football tonight so no time for dinner

Well done on your loss Manny xxx

Well Yesterday I had 15.5 points. I know this is realy low, however I was straight out to the football after work and only had time for a quick ready meal.

I can have 22 points per day now and be within my weekly total. I think I will need everyone of them today as I am starving

Granary bread with Turkay and Ham for lunch today - 9 points
Chicken and King Prawn Tikka Masala with rice - 11 points

Leaves me a couple of points and still save 4

Just realised my calcs have been wrong. My spreadsheet was using the old formula when I had 27 points and not 26 per day. If I have no more food after dinner then I have 39 points over 2 days.

Well I have learnt my lesson from weekend binges

dont worry Manny, theres a good few points difference between losing and maintenance so going 1 over each day shouldnt affect your loss i wouldnt have thought.

your sarnie sounds gorgeous.. love granary bread! :drool:

Thanks Rach,

19 points per day would have me on target so I will try my best. Mums for dinner tonight for Chicken and a mountain of veg so I should be able to catch up with points today.

Well yesterday was granary sandwich with Turkey and Ham 9 points and then turkey and veg for dinner 8 points.

21 points available for today

Back