Manny...Ticking on by

Keep at it manny sounds like your doing great.

Well tonight I am going to make a pasta dish that I saw on TV last night and I have pointed it today at 12 leaving me 9 points for lunch. I have went 2 points over that but I think I will settle for that considering the week I have had trying to save points. I think being 2 points over for the week considering I was 36.5 points at the start of Monday I have done pretty well. Also feel like I have lost something this week

Hey my dear well done on pulling back those points. Here's to a good loss. :D xxx

you'll defo lose Mannykins, you've done fab this week!

what pasta dish did you make? *intrigued*

xxx

Morning
Heres to a good loss - sounds like you pulled those points back no problem - well done

Well I managed to lose 1/2lb this week. Considering I had a terrible food weekend last weekend I am pretty happy about it. This weekend I have been better. Still over points on Saturday but it is my treat day.

Rach, dunno the name of the dish but it was on take on the takeaway. So Pasta dish (Onions, garlic, pancetta, tomatos) and brushetta with mozarella. It was very nice and I will make it again

well 23 points yesterday. Had a 10 point dinner but then had a pint when I was playing pool.

I am also going to WI 1 day early. Its my sisters birthday on Friday and we will be going out for dinner so I would rather WI 1 day early and have 8 days to rectify

Todays lunch was
Baxters Chicken and Veg soup - 2.5
Granary Bread - 3.5

Should hopefully be able to save some points up, to cover my Sisters birthday

Going good Manny, going good:p

well done on losing your 1/2lb Manny, thats fab after the weekend you had :) good luck saving for your sisters bday :) xxx

Well done on another 1/2 off :) keep up the good work. xxx

Thanks everyone,

Had Ham, Carrot and Swede mash and Veg for my dinner last night, then spent 4 hours trying to get my wii "working". After calculating my points I had a whoping 14 points yesterday.

Finished yesterday with 18.5points. Today looks like it will be 24.5 points so I will have a few extra points for tomorrow night

Well dinner changed last night but my total for yesterday was 23.5 so still managed to save some points. Also WI a day earlier and I have managed to lose 1.5lbs so I am back in the 11's. I am well chuffed with that.

Congratulations Manny that is brilliant well done you. Only 3lbs till goal! :D xxx

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

hey Mannykins :D hope you're reeeeeeet :D xxx

Back