Manny...Ticking on by

Hi
Just stopping to by to say hello - hope you having a good week :)

have a fantastic xmas Mannykins xxx

Hi
Hope you had a good Christmas Day :)

Hi everyone,

Sorry laptop was away getting repaired. I am now back online.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and have a good New Year and hope the hangovers only last till the 2nd :D

Well back on it today.

Been a hectic couple of weeks, had Oldest sons birthday, Christmas, Bro in Law birthday, New Year and my birthday so lots of takeaways :D

I am sitting at 172lbs so I have 8 lbs to lose.

I'm sitting ON 172lbs :eek: got some real work to do

Well I had a WI this morning. I have only been back on track for 3 days so I wasn't expecting much. My weight seems to have STS but I am feeling a little better as I am not feeling as bloated. This week was not so much about the numbers but more about getting back on track so I am not too bothered.

Hope that I will get a couple of lbs of for next week tho

Oops,

Hadn't been paying much attention but it turns out that I have actually lost 2lbs so thats good. Though I was WI at 170 at the start of the week and not 172.

So its Friday, I have had my WI for the week, I'm cold, tired and generally not feeling great so for one day only there was a return of the 16 point sandwich. I have to admit that it was awesome

Hi Manny

well done for getting back to it so quick, I have let 16lbs creep back on since August so at least you are keeping a watch on it so to speak:)

Anyway whats with this 16 pt sandwich or maybe I shouldn,t be asking on my first day back:D

The 16 point sandwich is a sandwich baguette with ham, turkey and mayo with a hint of chilli. The real pointadder (new word I have just invented) is brie, it pretty much doubles the points but have to say it is worth it.

haha gotta love that sandwich - it sounds amazing :)

hope you're feeling better soon hunnybunch *cuddles*

oh and well done on your 2lb loss - fab stuff :D xxx

Oh my god that sounds lush, I do love brie but I will restrain myself for now
Hope your weekends going ok, it is my worst time, I,m ok through the week but then alcohol & food points do get a wee bit mixed up come friday & saturday:confused:

The sandwich turns out just to have been the beginning of my downfall at the weekend. Its all behind me now.

From today I have a WW buddy, the wife has decided that she wants to give it another go.

Thats great Manny I think it definitely helps if you are doing it with someone.Unfortunately my hubby is one of those real annoying people who seem to eat what they want and not gain weight:mad:
Good luck to you & your missus:D

I was wondering where I went for a moment.

first few days of the week have been good, really helps having the wife doing it too. I am not feeling too great so not been making the dinners I should be making but all within points for us both.

hope you feel better soon Mannykins - know its always difficult to stick to it when you dont feel 100%.

glad your wife is going back on it with you - always helps having that bit of support :) xxx

Back