March 2017 Challenge

Hey guys! Apologies I've not updated yet - I started a new job on Monday and I've been so tired in the evenings I've not managed to get onto the computer to update. I've just gone up to bed to rest!
I will hopefully update it all properly tonight and we can see how we are all doing!
Xx
Hope your enjoying your new job x

So today was my weigh in and i only lost half a pound. I am so gutted even though i should look at the fact that i didnt gain anything. So i came home and had a slice of pizza that was made for the little one as i felt so upset. Of course as soon as i ate it i regretted it. I couldnt stay to talk to my consultant either so morale is low at the moment.

Sorry to hear that Aasshh - its really demotivating when you've worked hard to eat well and don't see the results. However I often find that the next week's losses make up for it, so please don't be too disheartened. As you say, a half pound loss is a step in the right direction...

Maintained. Well I'm not going to lie I'm a bit gutted :( I tried really hard and had bloomin salad every day. I find I eat a lot of free foods but not a lot of speed so I changed that this week and it's not made any difference. I can only hope that it shows next week. I won't give up x

@Sazmajig maintained this week, not bad really, pigged out at the weekend and varied on into the Monday :)

3.5lbs off this week :D

Maintained. Well I'm not going to lie I'm a bit gutted :( I tried really hard and had bloomin salad every day. I find I eat a lot of free foods but not a lot of speed so I changed that this week and it's not made any difference. I can only hope that it shows next week. I won't give up x

you may have not eaten enough, did you have a third full of speed, third carbs, third protein on EE or Green and SP is half protein half speed, but don't forget x2 HEXB . Definitely half 15 syns, all HEXA/B. if you exercise that could stop lose, drink drink drink some more!! Good luck

0.5lb loss for me today. Off on holiday in the morning for a couple of weeks, speak to you all soon x

you may have not eaten enough, did you have a third full of speed, third carbs, third protein on EE or Green and SP is half protein half speed, but don't forget x2 HEXB . Definitely half 15 syns, all HEXA/B. if you exercise that could stop lose, drink drink drink some more!! Good luck
I didn't have a lot of carb or protein maybe that's where I messed up. I always ended up on my full 15syns (whoops) and probably not drank enough. Thanks for tips x

0.4lbs off for me this week. Thanks.

Back