March Challenge

Thank you, fingers crossed for next week ay xx

Wow, that's amazing Nee! You must be so pleased. I think you're in the right spirit now, thinking about what else you can do and what not :) Brilliant, keep up the good work.

I certainly am :) Just need to keep it up now or take some more off ;)

I don't know if you read the Friday Girls' weigh in at all but I've lost 7 pounds this week, which effectively means that I've reached my March challenge as of week 2!

Really happy about it, especially cos I sts'ed last week. I've got one last weigh in before I go on hols, so I might drop another pound or two, who knows?

Peachy - 6 pounds

Well done just peachy :) I also have met my March challange but have now added an extra 6lbs on to lose by the end of the month arrgghhhh

xx

Excellent! Can we change it then? Cos I'll add on another two pounds and hopefully shed that by next Friday x

I am another 1.5lb down this week. =)

Well done shelz :) :) :)

I have weighed this morning and lost 3lbs this week woo hoo xx

Congratz Nee, your doing really well. 10lb in 2 weeks - thats amazing, keep up the good work! =)

Thank you shelz, just hope I dont sts next week (ps its 11lbs hee hee ;)

Need to up the game to keep losing now

x

Well done girls, that's wonderful news! :)

7.4lbs gone... woop!

I second that :)

Fingers crossed for this week!

Chocolatecat, that's great! Keep it up x

Ok so after lecturing Shelz (not exactly but you know) I did the opposite of what I said and went ahead and weighed myself early. I had perfectly legitimate reasons for it lol (read Friday Girls for explanation).

So I'm on another -2 which indeed concludes my March challenge. Doubt it'll change much by Friday but I'll weigh in as usual and let you know if I lose even more. At this rate I might just do lol, not sure what's going on with me but no complaints :D

Back