March mini goals.

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Please feel free to join in.

My mini goal is to get into the 13 stone zone by the end of March. :classic_smile:

Debbie 12lb to lose - 0 lb lost - 1.3.18

Last edited:
My goal is 16 stone 2 by the end of march. So I need to lose 15lb.

2 lb off my march goal of 15lb
13lb to go.

. Another 3lb off 10 to go

Not been on for a few days, and not doing well, my lovely mum has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and we are all in shock, she is 81 and quite frail so fell off the wagon, not too much damage done but no loss either. I am determined that from today I am back on track and will update at the end of the week with any losses. Well done to all those who have lost :thankyouthankyou:

Hopefully get to 3st loss by end March. That’d be very pleasing indeed.

Not been on for a few days, and not doing well, my lovely mum has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and we are all in shock, she is 81 and quite frail so fell off the wagon, not too much damage done but no loss either. I am determined that from today I am back on track and will update at the end of the week with any losses. Well done to all those who have lost :thankyouthankyou:
So sorry to hear that, its not surprising you slipped. Bigger things in your mind for sure.
Hugs to you. X

Another 6 lb off 4 to go to hit this months target.

Took mum to hospital today and got the great news that the tumour is benign, they are just going to keep an eye on it with another scan in 6 months. Fade_away you are doing so well :thankyouthankyou:

Took mum to hospital today and got the great news that the tumour is benign, they are just going to keep an eye on it with another scan in 6 months. Fade_away you are doing so well :thankyouthankyou:
That is good news Debbie! (((hugs)))

Fantastic news Debbie. I'm really happy for you. Such a relief isn't it.

Debbie I’m so pleased your mum is okay. It’s hard when they get frail. Take extra care of yourself too.

FFgreat losses. I’ve reached my March goal and I’m in 19’s. I’d love to reach 3st mark by April but it might be a bit optimistic.

Good luck everyone

Back