Marge's Maintenance Mission

Hello All,
Welcome to Marge's Maintenance Mission thread :D
I do hope you are all patient, as I will be back in about 3-4 months when I am maintaining;).
I was too excited not to start a thread in here :eek::D.
Surprised I managed to wait this long to be honest :p

Marge
:D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Hello All,
Welcome to Marge's Maintenance Mission thread :D
I do hope you are all patient, as I will be back in about 3-4 months when I am maintaining;).
I was too excited not to start a thread in here :eek::D.
Surprised I managed to wait this long to be honest :p

Marge
:D

Lmao nice to see that positivity my love xxx tell you what I might be joining you in 3-4 months :D wooooooop!

good luck hun cnt wait to read ur thread x

Yay, can't wait til the Autumn when we're all in here instead of in the Total solution and weigh in forums! :)

LastEverDiet said:
Yay, can't wait til the Autumn when we're all in here instead of in the Total solution and weigh in forums! :)

Me neither! Ooo how exciting! x

Wow :(
6 months gone, and I'm not here yet :(
Time to get a shifty on eh ? ;)

come on Marge!!

its lonely here without you. and its tough to maintain. I joined weight watchers on line and it drove me mad! I cant do points and all that thinking and counting - so its just healthy eating and exercise.

I love Exante and love being in charge of myself and my eating but still have human frailties to contend with ...

So get a move on, I am waiting for you.

GSQ

You are so very right GSQ :D
I do need to get a move on...
The diet bit is a bit hit and miss at the moment :eek:, but I am still trying with it :)
But the exercise is still occuring :D
I hope to be joining you soon :D

Hi ya, just seen in your signature "75% of all hunger pangs, are thirst" that is so true Im trying to convince myself that the other 25% of the hunger pangs are in my head.
Good luck on your journey, cant wait to read more.

Aye, I do hope so that I can do that soon :)

YES please you two, its lonely here.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
YES please you two, its lonely here.

GSQ

Well, I'm onto day 4.... Maybe another 3 months and I will be in here proper...... ?
86 days to go ;) ish ? :eek:

Oh wow :(
I am no where near here yet....
Back onto the back burner for a couple of more months ......

notsoskinnymarge said:
Oh wow :(
I am no where near here yet....
Back onto the back burner for a couple of more months ......

But I will be waiting for you Marge. Still maintaining and going strong. Take care. GSQ.

Getslimquick said:
But I will be waiting for you Marge. Still maintaining and going strong. Take care. GSQ.

Smashing GSQ :)
I hope to be 2 stone down in 2 months, then I'm going to have a rethink as to how to get rid of the last stone :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Smashing GSQ :)
I hope to be 2 stone down in 2 months, then I'm going to have a rethink as to how to get rid of the last stone :)

I think you have to add some sort of fairly vigorous exercise for the last stone. Exante is brilliant for sure but I think it does slow your metabolism down. I am still frequently cold, my blood pressure is low and to maintain my weight I just don't need very much food.

Apart from that I feel better than ever, swim lots and still addicted to buying new clothes. It was so worth all the effort.

Good luck on your journey Marge.

GSQ.

Thanks GSQ :)

Good grief!
I need to be in this thread for good this year!
Hopefully by about April ish? Maybe the beginning if may :D
Wow.... make that June ish maybe July :eek:
I don't want it to be much later than that. ... I think my stats actually say the end of July. ... but I can't see on my phone. ..

So the end of July to lose 3st.... very doable in 4 and a half months.... one weeks holiday in there too :)

Come on :banana dancer:

Last edited:
Back