Marian Keyes

I like her books, too. I've only read the ones about the Walsh family (I think) but don't know if I'm reading them in sequence. Might have to go back and start again with them-it's been ages since I first read her books. It was Watermelon, and I'm sure I saw it on TV first, then recognised the title in a book store.

I don't really like going to the library. At uni, all the books seemed old and dirty (which I know they weren't because sometimes, and only sometimes, there were new and clean books there). But now I always think of them being off white and grubby. And I wouldn't want a book like that in bed with me.

Feet are icky, too.

The Other Side of the Story

Read this a few months back and thought it dull and thin in plot. Although I did find the cryptic emails between the publisher and her boss rather sexy.

I don't really like going to the library. At uni, all the books seemed old and dirty (which I know they weren't because sometimes, and only sometimes, there were new and clean books there). But now I always think of them being off white and grubby. And I wouldn't want a book like that in bed with me.

Feet are icky, too.

:eek: Clearly youre my long lost twin!!

Back