ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

Hi Marianne I hope you are ok? Xx

Thanks ladies

Hope you're all well. I felt like a total zombie yesterday. But that's me on holiday from uni now till September, woohoo! Although I'll be working but don't mind that so much! I have pointed everything this week, today is the last day before weigh in and I have 5 weeklies left.

Today's plan

Breakfast

20g Allbran 2pp (this was all that was left!)
Skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch not decided yet

Dinner

3 Quorn sausages 5pp
150g new potatoes 3pp
Gravy 1pp

Snacks

Mini peperami 1pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp

18pp

So have 8pp left for lunch and 13pp left if weeklies are included. We have nothing in so might have to pop to the shop. Oh, and maybe going to the cinema tonight so might bring a wee snack to that. We've not been to the pics in about a year, anyone recommend anything?

Marianne x

We haven't been since last year either lol but I hear both Ted and Batman are good films.Yay to no Uni till September now,enjoy the break :0) good luck for wi tomorrow :0)

I'm thinking Ted, have also heard people say it's good and it's done by the guy that wrote Family Guy and we both like that. I love Batman but still haven't seen The Dark Knight so don't wanna see the new one till I see that. I'm terrible with films, cos they're so long I fall asleep during them, haha!

I'll definitely enjoy this break and then only one more year, woohoo!

I'm hoping for 1lb tomorrow but will see. Although I've stuck to pps this week I've not really had enough of the healthy stuff.

Marianne x

Yea makes sense to watch the other batman's first plus it's a long film so best to stick with Ted ;0) am sure you will have a loss :0)

I weigh in first thing in the morning, just do it at home, so will update when I get on laptop. Unfortunately I don't have my iPhone anymore so can only use Minimins on the computer. My new phone does have the internet but it's basic to say the least, haha!

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, just went to see if we had any ice lollies and found one of OH's chocolate cones and just had to have it, oops! Have pointed it at 5 cos it was a bit smaller than a cornetto and they're 6. It was yummy though and I'll probably not have lunch at this rate anyway.

Marianne x

Tut..no skipping meals please ;0) yum to that cone though! Don't blame you for having it.Seems there's a few of us on here that do WW at home :0) I remember you saying that your phone wasn't as good,I'd be lost without my iPod for on here :0)

Tut..no skipping meals please ;0) yum to that cone though! Don't blame you for having it.Seems there's a few of us on here that do WW at home :0) I remember you saying that your phone wasn't as good,I'd be lost without my iPod for on here :0)

Hehe, well, technically for lunch I had that cone, a mini peperami and a Dairylea Dunker. Not very healthy tho! I live in a wee village and OH has the vcar usually so to get to a meeting would be a pain. I use the WW online thing but think I'll cancel that now that I've got the hang of things. There's so much info on here anyway.

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
Hehe, well, technically for lunch I had that cone, a mini peperami and a Dairylea Dunker. Not very healthy tho! I live in a wee village and OH has the vcar usually so to get to a meeting would be a pain. I use the WW online thing but think I'll cancel that now that I've got the hang of things. There's so much info on here anyway.

Marianne x

Yea I'm in the same position with living out in the sticks,OH will be using my car the end of September onwards,yea this site is enough to keep me going :0)

I really like living in a wee village, we moved here from Glasgow 2 years ago. It's got really good transport links, train and bus. But sometimes I miss the convenience of living in a city, especially when OH has the car. Especially for things like shopping. We only have 2 small convenience stores. But it's actually probably a good thing cos I just do a weekly shop and that's it. Although I did a weekly shop last Thursday and we've already run out, oh dear!

Marianne x

Back