ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

*Marianne* said:
Ok, I am officially back on it from today!

Weighed this morning and am now 11st 0.4lb so have only gained 1lb during my 3 weeks of nonsense so not too bad. Here's hoping it's downwards from here!

I'll start my food diary properly tomorrow and update my food cos it definitely helps me stay on track but today I've had 43pp as I was out for dinner so have 32 weeklies left to do me till next Wednesday. I have now also finished uni classes and only have to finish my essay then I'm on holiday, woohoo!

Marianne x

That is brilliant only a 1lb gain! That will be gone in no time you can totally turn this around hun xx

*Marianne* said:
Thank you! I honestly thought it'd be at least 3lb so really pleased. I have missed Minimins though so glad I'm back! Your signature is inspirational, look at all those losses! I need your willpower if you don't mind sending me some ;)

Marianne x

Thankyou hun. Trust me if I can do it then anyone can!! I really want it this time for me and for my children and just for a better quality of life.
Just stay focused and make the best choices you can xx

You've just reminded me I don't think I updated last weeks loss lol * puts phone down and logs onto the laptop* xx

Thankyou hun. Trust me if I can do it then anyone can!! I really want it this time for me and for my children and just for a better quality of life.
Just stay focused and make the best choices you can xx

Cheers hun! I think that too, if I don't do it now I never will. Can't believe you've lost 32lbs and you only started a week before me! WOW! Hope you're enjoying your day today!

Marianne x

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Warburton thin 3pp
30g Philly light with garlic and herbs 1pp
40g smoked salmon 1pp

Dinner

Turkey and chorizo risotto 9pp
Red wine 12pp
Garlic bread 9pp

Snacks

Babybel light 1pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp

43pp in total and have 15 weeklies remaining.

Today's plan

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch

Thins 3pp
Philly 1pp
Smoked salmon 1pp

Dinner

Leftover risotto 8pp (slightly smaller portion)
Will try and resist the garlic bread and wine tonight, haha!

Snacks

Velvet crunch 2pp
Babybel light 1pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp
Options hot choc 1pp
WW yogurt 1pp

26pp

Marianne x

It's horrendous! Can't wait till Tuesday when it's out my life. I'm studying nursing but this essay's all about research and critiquing studies. I know it's important to learn but I much prefer the practical stuff. Am back out on placement in September and cannot wait! I'm aiming to get it finished tomorrow and then I can spend a few days just tweaking it if I need to. I'm such a moan, haha!

Marianne x

Lol it's our moany day :0) I hope you do get to have some time off away from it and that its finshed soon.Placement sounds good,yea I imagine the practical stuff is much more fun!

*Marianne* said:
It's horrendous! Can't wait till Tuesday when it's out my life. I'm studying nursing but this essay's all about research and critiquing studies. I know it's important to learn but I much prefer the practical stuff. Am back out on placement in September and cannot wait! I'm aiming to get it finished tomorrow and then I can spend a few days just tweaking it if I need to. I'm such a moan, haha!

Marianne x

Good luck with it all Hun. Remember to take your breaks and have time to eat! Xx

Don't worry, I'm probably taking way too many breaks and all I can think about is what I'm eating next! I really just need to buckle down and get on with it. I'm a terrible procrastinator when it comes to essay writing. But OH is at work today and out tonight so I have the whole day and night. I actually have till Tuesday but want it finished asap. I seriously am such a moan today, I need to get over it, haha! Hope you're all good!

Marianne x

Back