ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

Haha, it's obviously been too long since I had eggs cos I completely underboiled them, oops! Still managed to have some though and will remember for next time. Just waiting for dinner to cook and having one of OH's ales - have 7 weeklies left so think that'll cover it! Never really liked ale or tried it properly but this one's lovely. Here's hoping I don't start liking it too much!

Marianne x

Ok bout food,thanks about my loss,I can't believe it either lol.I hope coursework doesn't take up too much time over the weekend.Ive got my son staying over till Saturday night so mainly chilling(I do like to chill)lol

Wednesday's food:

Breakfast

Weetabix oaty bar 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Ham salad roll 4pp

Dinner

100 g new potatoes 2pp
M&S breaded chicken 6pp
Lots of veg 0pp

Toffee pecan roulade 8pp
Mackie's ice cream 3pp

Snacks

WW yogurt 1pp
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
100ml skimmed milk for coffees 1pp

32pp
26/26
5 over my weeklies.

Was really good for dinner, was at OH's parents and just had a wee plate but MIL put all the deserts out into our plates and I didn't want to be rude and not eat it all ;) I actually don't really like deserts but that was delicious!

Thursday's food:

Breakfast

Weetabix oaty bar 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Babybel light 1pp
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Mini peperami 1pp

Dinner

Half co-op chicken fajita pizza 10pp
Salad 0pp
White wine 6pp

Snacks

Velvet Crunch 2pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Skimmed milk for coffee 1pp
Apple 0pp

27pp
26/26
1/49

Plan for today:

Breakfast

Weetabix oaty bar 2pp
WW yogurt 1pp

Lunch

Roasted BNS, onion, beetroot and goats cheese 5pp

Dinner

2 Quorn sausages 3pp
Sweet potato chips 4pp
Gravy 1pp
Veg 0pp

Snacks

Babybel light 1pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Milk for coffee 1pp
Apple 0pp
Options hot choc 1pp

So that's 20pp so far today and might have some more wine with my dinner. Also getting back to the Shred today, think it's about time!

Marianne x

Ok bout food,thanks about my loss,I can't believe it either lol.I hope coursework doesn't take up too much time over the weekend.Ive got my son staying over till Saturday night so mainly chilling(I do like to chill)lol

That's good your son's coming over and you can chill, hope you both enjoy! I love to chill! Sure I'll find time to over the weekend!

Marianne x

Done it! I know what you mean, and it's only 20 minutes as well!

So level 1 of Shred done. Decided I'm not doing it for 30 days straight, will stick to level 1 for maybe a week then try level 2. Am aiming to do it 5 days a week. Last time I did it was about 4 weeks ago and thought I was gonna be right back at the beginning today but was much easier than I thought. Although I didn't do the full press-ups, they'd kill me!

Also took my measurements and in 1 month I've lost a total of 21cm (just over 8 inches) - am ecstatic at that! 6cm each off waist and thighs, 4cm each off hips and bust and 1cm off arms. Am really surprised as I didn't think losing 5lb could make that much of a difference.

I also found some veg that needed using so am having veg fajitas for lunch and my roasted BNS, onion, etc for dinner and won't be having the Quorn sausages and sweet potato. So will be using 22 dailies with 4 left.

Marianne x

Last edited:
Back