ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

Hi

Hope you're all well! Well, yesterday I used my 6 remaining points on gin - YUM! Heehee!

Today I am off to a BBQ. Hoping the weather improves a bit though. So I'll track as I go and update when I get home. Oh, and they're meant to be having a bouncy castle so I'll get some ap in as well!

Marianne x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha sounds like good fun :0) going to be good and do some exercises soon,got food shopping later and some housework to do but will fit some chill in there somewhere lol :0)

*Marianne* said:
At least if you get it all out of the way you can relax later.

Hope you have a good day!

Marianne x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the plan :0) thanks,enjoy your day too :0)

Hi

Hope you all had a good weekend! I certainly did, haha!

Ended up having wine and a lot of bbq food on Saturday and yesterday had a buffet at my nephew's party, few glasses of wine and then an Indian at my brother in law's house. I did track it all as best I could and used 47pp on Saturday and 40pp on Sunday. So I now have 7 weeklies left but not planning on using them unless something unexpected happens. Although I had a lot over the weekend I was conscious of what I was having and definitely didn't eat/drink as much as I would have before WW so happy with that.

Okay, so today's plan:

Breakfast

2 Weetabix with skimmed milk 6pp

Lunch

Soy glazed turkey 4pp
30g rice 3pp
Veg 0pp

Dinner

Roasted butternut squash, red onion, beetroot and goats cheese 5pp (think I am addicted to this, it's so low in pp but really filling!)

Snacks

Apple 0pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
Mini babybel light 1pp
Options hot choc 1pp
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Weightwatchers yogurt 1pp

26/26

Marianne x

Sounds like you had a really good weekend and stayed in control with your food so well done :0) had a good weekend thanks,feels like it went really quick!

Yea and that what the weeklies are for :0) worth i'm sure! Pretty busy weekend for you but fun by the sounds of it :0)

Was definitely worth it!

Today's plan:

Breakfast

Fruit 0pp
WW yoghurt 1pp

Lunch

2 eggs 4pp
2 small slices Hovis wholemeal 3pp
Lurpak 2pp

Dinner

Turkey and veg stirfry with rice 8pp

Snacks

Apple 0pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Mini babybel light 1pp
Options hot choc 1pp

Not sure if I'll have all those snacks but thought I'd better use the dailies. Was mega lazy this morning. Was meant to have weetabix, ran out of milk but couldn't be bothered going to shop (5 minutes away) so ended up with fruit and yoghurt instead! REALLY looking forward to my lunch!

Marianne x

I used to have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast alot lol had oats and banana last few days.Hope you have a good day and enjoy your lunch :0)

Thanks, not had eggs in ages so looking forward to it!

I do like fruit and yoghurt but wish I'd not been so lazy and just gone and got milk earlier cos am trying to use more pp in the morning so I have less for snacks. Oats and banana sounds good! You seem to be doing well on SF, think I'll consider it when I've lost a wee bit more. I had a look at the list, there's loads of stuff you can have.

Marianne x

Oh right bout more points in the morning,I can understand that.Yea I had two eggs last night instead of one and thoroughly enjoyed them lol.Sf is pretty good,well am on day three but so far so good lol

*Marianne* said:
They're like normal eggs but the yolk is much richer and they are bigger than normal eggs. They just taste like REALLY nice eggs!

Marianne x

Sounds nice,I guess that's why they are more pp if bigger.

Back