Marie's diary!!!!!

I found the water gets easier with practise.
i also use 1/2litre water bottles. keep one with meat all times & having a swig becomes a bit of a habit. i prefer mine cold -hides the taste. so fill 'em,stack 'em in the fridge & drink in rotation.
keep it up. it really is the best diet EVER!

hi dazzler
well done for posting your measurements
i did the same
them inches will soon be coming down
keep up the good work hun
kaz :D

Thank you Jane!!!

I am still trying really really hard totolerate water but i am findind it really really hard its not helped byt he fact i know that before cd i only used to drink 3-4 cups of squash a day and have never been a big drinker....everyone has always told me off but now i read people saying how much water helps you lose weight i wonder whether that may be another reason i got so large??

Don't feel at all hungry yet but have a horrible taste in my mouth...don't know why.

I managed the minimum water yesterday 2 1/4 litres of water and i really struggled not to heave...sorry to be so graphic!!! Would it be worse not to drink the water or to put a little soething in it so i can stomach it??????? I feel such a wimp but it really is making me fel ill....

My hubby is already missing food and i feel awful for him ...he is a big guy and is still going out to help at school whilst i am at home relaxing!!!!

Oh well had a chocolate shake warm this am ...just like hot chocolate yum!! have drunk 750 ml of water and dreading the rest......oh i am such a wimp....must stop wi nging and just drink it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying really really hard totolerate water but i am findind it really really hard its not helped byt he fact i know that before cd i only used to drink 3-4 cups of squash a day and have never been a big drinker....everyone has always told me off but now i read people saying how much water helps you lose weight i wonder whether that may be another reason i got so large??

Don't feel at all hungry yet but have a horrible taste in my mouth...don't know why.

I managed the minimum water yesterday 2 1/4 litres of water and i really struggled not to heave...sorry to be so graphic!!! Would it be worse not to drink the water or to put a little soething in it so i can stomach it??????? I feel such a wimp but it really is making me fel ill....

My hubby is already missing food and i feel awful for him ...he is a big guy and is still going out to help at school whilst i am at home relaxing!!!!

Oh well had a chocolate shake warm this am ...just like hot chocolate yum!! have drunk 750 ml of water and dreading the rest......oh i am such a wimp....must stop wi nging and just drink it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go and get some water flavouring from your cdc. You can only have a teaspoon a day but I find even half a teaspoon in a litre of water is too strong for me, so you only need a little bit to add flavour :) Explain you are really struggling with the water because you hate the taste and need some flavour in it.

The taste in your mouth is ketosis by the sounds of it! Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, brush your tongue but what really helps.....yes...you've guessed it..more water I'm afraid!

cdc too far away!!!!

Unfortunately the cdc is 45-70 mins away from where i live which is too far to pop over to for the water flavouring i think there is one closer but we liked her profile...but now i think we should of picked one that was closer!!!

Had the butterscotch shake warm for lunch...that was ok too and only have 1/2 a litre of water to go to reach the 2 1/4 quota...hubby really misses food and is hungry but i am not hungry...just....bored.....

My first decision is to STOP WHINGING...lol lol lol lol i really will try to it is not a good luck and i am NOT A WIMP!!!!

I hope it gets better tomorrow all day today i have been thinking about food...but the weird thing has been i have not been craving chocolate,fried food etc but healthy fruit veg etc..weird huh? Did not expect that but i would really like a chicken salad pitta right now more than anything. Hsave also been running through my head all the healthy food i could be eating and drinking on a normal low calorie diet!!!!! Weird!!!

I hope it gets better tomorrow all day today i have been thinking about food...but the weird thing has been i have not been craving chocolate,fried food etc but healthy fruit veg etc..weird huh? Did not expect that but i would really like a chicken salad pitta right now more than anything. Hsave also been running through my head all the healthy food i could be eating and drinking on a normal low calorie diet!!!!! Weird!!!

its funny you should say that, I have been craving healthy foods as well, fruit, salad, veg, fish etc and thinking why am I putting myself through CD when I could be having all these lovely healthy foods.

The trouble is that I know if it wasnt for CD I would hardly ever eat these healthy foods, its always bacon sarnies for breakfast, and baguettes for lunch, and pizza or curry or fish and chips for tea.

It is really bizarre isnt it how we crave foods that we wouldnt normally choose.

Unfortunately the cdc is 45-70 mins away from where i live which is too far to pop over to for the water flavouring i think there is one closer but we liked her profile...but now i think we should of picked one that was closer!!!

Had the butterscotch shake warm for lunch...that was ok too and only have 1/2 a litre of water to go to reach the 2 1/4 quota...hubby really misses food and is hungry but i am not hungry...just....bored.....

My first decision is to STOP WHINGING...lol lol lol lol i really will try to it is not a good luck and i am NOT A WIMP!!!!

Blimey, that's some distance you travel :eek: she must have an ace profile!

I was told by my CDC that I could drink Perfectly Clear Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water. It was fab compared to plain water.

That is true if i were not on this diet i would not be craving healthy food like you i would go for the bacon saqrnie, baguette, fish and chips option lol lol lol thats why i chose cd!!!! thanks for reminding me

Strawberry and kiwi???????

I have tried that before it is really really nice could drinl litres of that no problem!!!!!!!! Are you sure? are you still losing well drinking that ????? does anyone else know if it is ok????

Please please please tell me its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby is feeling really really ill and wants food badly i am still not hungry just horrid taste in mouth and general yuckiness.

Day 3.......

Yuck!!!! I feel awful!!!!!!!!! On the good side the awful taste has gone from my mouth on the bad side i feel awful :-(

My head aches and i am dizzy.... and i want a sandwich so much i want to cry...even a quarter would be great...chicken...cheese...pork...whatever...i would even settle for a dry cracker!!!

My poor hubby feels much worse than me his back hurts and his legs we went out and put 3 hours on the car and came back in 1 even though the weather was the best it has been in weeks!!!!!! which is just not like us!!!!!!!! Andy even had trouble driving the car because his legs hurt so much....is this right??? He says if he had known it was going to be this bad he never would of started...he is not someone who is ill often so this has been quite scary for me(married13...illl just 3 times and ended up in hospital each time!!).

THE BOYS REALLY DON'T LIKE US DOING THIS DIET AND HAVE CRIED TWICE....WHAT ARE WE DOING???

Ok ok i think i am over reacting we have been on the scales and it says we have lost pounds each so far... but must admit if it stays this bad even that is not worth it....help i need some inspiration!!!!

Day 4

Hubby is in bed and has been up most of the night in pain with his back and legs...think it may be caffeine withdrawel...hope so...hope it goes away soon he is really upset and in lots of pain...i fel really guilty...

I feel ok this morningbut a bit tired and dizzy with a muzzy head.. not too bad though...just wish the weekend was over and the boys were back at school so i could just relax and do nothing!!!! lol lol lol

I will admit to giving in to temptation last night...i had a thin slice of french stick with tuna...only a small round piece but i was so upset and it really did make me feel better and did not make me want to completely blow the diet so hope it won't be too bad.

I am going to try really hard to keep busy today...will be easier when i am no longer dizzy etc and i can get back to running round like a maniac like i usually do...being down and off colour has made me want to sleep and be lazy ....

Sorry I never got back to you, I've just restarted CD again today, but when I did it last October I lost 24lbs in 5 weeks and I had the Strawberry & Kiwi every day, maybe about 1 litre.

Hope hubby starts to feel better, must have drank a helluva lot of coffee to be having withdrawals so bad.

Forget about last night's blip, your doing so well, don't let your chatterbox stop you from being the slim you that you so want to be.

Thanks minime!

I am ok and its great news about the kiwi and strawberry i am going to try and find it tomorrow...its not in co-op, tesco, or the local shops!!! sob sob!!!

Feel a lot better now andy is up and not too bad now ...still in pain but a lot brighter :)

Have washed up,put the washer and dryer on and made dinner for the boys...ooh chicken never smelt so good!!! lol lol i am not tempted now the blip last night did it and i do n't crave food now :-(

Still feel yucky but i am wondering if i a blaming it on the diet when its really the totm...it effects me really badly and i am a few days late so might be making this harder than it usually would be for me...hope so...will soon see huh?

My scales say i have lost 6 lbs so far and it is day 4 today....can't wait to see what they say at wi on wednesday...especially as it is my 32nd birthday that day too...feel a lot more positive and on an even keel today!!!

my local iceland sells the perfectly clear strawberry & kiwi sparkling water, otherwise I get it from Asda.

Glad things are on the up, looking forward to hearing your losses for you and hubby.

I'm using up my own supplies (about 3 weeks worth) before going to a new counsellor I have already contacted, so fingers crossed I get back into it properly.

Day 5....

Still feel grotty but can't blame the cd it is totm and that is always really bad for me anyway! :)

Andy is drinking black coffee now and feels a lot better but very fed up we are going to try to change our counsellor to someone closer and change some of the sachets...a lot are too sweet.

Still feel grotty but can't blame the cd it is totm and that is always really bad for me anyway! :)

Andy is drinking black coffee now and feels a lot better but very fed up we are going to try to change our counsellor to someone closer and change some of the sachets...a lot are too sweet.

Why is Andy fed up? Is it because he's not feeling well?

Andy feels better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! yay!!!!! yay!!!

Andy is drinking some coffee again now and feels better and more positive...i am soooooooooo happy :)

We have changed our cdc today after finding out we have one 10mins away instead of an hour away(more if lots of traffic!!!)This is great as it was worrying us how we were going to have the time to get there every week just for a 10-15 min weigh in...new cdc lovely...we really liked her and she let us swap the shakes we really could not stomach for ones we liked so feel more positive about them now!!!

Have been food shopping today....oh what a bad idea...it is torture going up and down isles of food you can't have plus we normally have a drink and a bacon buttie (weekly ritual minus kids) there so it felt really weird not to!!! I think i will order the food online from now on to remove the temptation...is that cowardly??? Or sensible????

Cooking for the boys is rough when you can't eat it but i feel a lot better today and just smelt it lol lol can you get high on smelling food??? iT WORKED ANYWAY I DID NOT CHEAT YAY ME!!!!!!

Totm is here yuck!!! This is definately what was making me ill...i am so stupid not to of realised it was that and not the cd making me so ill...its been like that for the last 2-3 years since i put on the last 2-3stone...i am hoping that is one of the first things to improve as i lose weight!!!!

Will chack in again later i hope everyone has a great day!!!

Back