Marie's Food Diary - going to lose this weight - any help appreicated

Hedgie15

Hi There,

After I joined this great web forum because I thought I could get guidance on my food intake, I went to weigh in last night and lost 5lb!!

I am going to continue as I meant to and keep my food diary on here and if anyone notices anything I am doing incorrect, please, please tell me!!

Breakfast - strawberries, plums, mango and passionfruit muller
Lunch - lettuce, spring onion, tomatoes, cucumber and flaked salmon with Kraft light Honey and Mustard dressing (1 Syn)
Snack - Black Pepperdoms with mango chutney from graze box (5 1/2 syns)
Dinner - Batchelors pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom made with water
Frozen cauliflower, carrots and peas
Snack - 2 slices weightwatchers wholemeal thick sliced bread (hexB) 35g tub extra light philadelphia (2 syns)
HexA - 250ml ss milk for coffee/tea during the day.

total 8 1/2 syns

Roughly 3 ltrs water

Last edited:
Todays food diary -
B - plums, strawberries and peach and pineapple mullerlight
L - tuna, wholemeal pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and peppers. Kraft light honey and mustard dressing (1 syn) extra light mayo (1 syn)
D - home made lentil soup

S - was a bit cheeky and had 4 squares of M&S white chocolate with vanilla (4 1/2 syns) whoops!!!

HexA - 250ml ss milk
HevB - 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal thick sliced bread

Drinks - coffee, tea and roughly 3-4 ltrs water

Todays food diary -
B - plums, strawberries and peach and pineapple mullerlight
L - tuna, wholemeal pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and peppers. Kraft light honey and mustard dressing (1 syn) extra light mayo (1 syn)
D - home made lentil soup

S - was a bit cheeky and had 4 squares of M&S white chocolate with vanilla (4 1/2 syns) whoops!!!

HexA - 250ml ss milk
HevB - 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal thick sliced bread

Drinks - coffee, tea and roughly 3-4 ltrs water

Hey as long as you've not exceeeded your daily syns you will be fine! Food looks good keep it up.

Well done on first weigh in :D
Sxxx

Back