Marie's mind is elsewhere at the mo!

Marie the rate you are going your weigh in this week should be fab hun!!

KEEP IT UP!!

xx

Best of luck with your wi this week, let us know how it goes.
xx

Week 3 of Marie's WW journey!

All going well, so pleased with the weight loss so far, I usually get to this point on any diet I have done and start lossing the plot and straying, not this time!

Florida 2 weeks on Saturday and I am taking my books with me!, I plan to stick to it if I can.....

Well done, 2lb is great :party0011::party0011::party0011:
You're doing fab, keep it up. Florida in 2 weeks, I'm so jealous!
xx

I can't wait, I am so so tired, lol, tired of work!

Gonna get some xmas pressies out there....

WW going well for start of week 3, have 15 points all day, 9 left!

Off shopping later to stock up on supplies....

Woke up feeling rank this morning, headache, sore throat, no energy.

I don't feel like eating but have had 3 slices of toast and some milk.

OH wants to go shopping, I want to go back to bed!

Morning Marie

Thats how Im feeling too hun ... have been like this for nearly 3 days now!

Get plenty of rest hun!

Also please accept most sincere apologies!! I have only just seen that I have a pm with your mobile number on!!!!! We will defo meet up when you get back from Floriday hun ... we have been saying that fpor about a year now!!! :eek:

xx

Last edited:
eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr sticking to the plan?????? NO. I can't get my head in gear at all and I haven't done for the past 2 weeks really. I have weighed myself and luckily because I have been ill and had no appetite I haven't gained anything at all ............. how lucky is that??

xx

Very lucky!!!

I had pizza hut yesterday, Neil went and got it as I didn't have the energy too cook!
I should of gone back to Ciren this weekend but didn't go and we didn't have any food in!

Have to wait til Friday night now to see my cats, I miss them so much, it;s been 4 long weeks without them..........

Still feel pants this morning, I am so cold as well.

Up til 1.30 this morning, couldn't sleep and had a ticklie throat, will pop to Tesco on way to work today and get something to help with it.

Q - If I take any cough medicines/suck any cough sweets, do I have to count points on them?

Back