Marie's mind is elsewhere at the mo!

Aww bless you love, it's horrible when you're feeling shitty :( As for the medicines not sure about those but i'm pretty much sure the cough sweets are pointed. The thing is though you're ill so take what you need and don't worry about it, just get better and worry about points then. Have you tried Day Nurse/Night Nurse, they always work wonders for me.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
xx

Still feeling pants, been up half the night coughing.

Gonna go to work and see how I feel.

Food wise, not really been watching my points since Friday, I have not been filling in my little book I keep a track of my food and points and have been using e-source instead, I am going to go back to using my book as I feel more in control with that and use e-source as a back up.

Hi Marie

How have you been feeling today hunni?? Any better?

Im on day 8 of the flu! and Im only just starting to feel better!

xx

I'm back and feeling better, decided to have 4 days in bed and to do nothing!

Re WW well OKish, have been taking cough medicine and cough sweets so propably gained weight as not been out & about also.

But hey it can be reversed and my health is more important. Didn't make it to class on Wednesday but will go this week.

On hols for 10 days from Saturday, I just can't waot!

Thanks for everyone that has popped in to see if I am OK!

Hope everyone else is OK.....

Hi Marie

4 Days in bed ... what bliss!!!

Im still bunged up well into my 3rd week of it now. I feel great but my sinuses aren't so clear!

xx

Soz not been on for a few days, been so busy with hols prep & stuff!

LOL and watching MH Live!

WW OKish, in hols mode so not really thinking too much about it but sticking to points!

This will be my last posting til I get back so I hope Jools that you get better soon and we will plan to meet up SOON!

Have a good and safe 2 weeks and I will post upon my return on 15th November, then it will be 1 day to TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over & Out!

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh Marie Ive missed you now hun ... thought I might have caught you before you went!

HAVE A FAB TIME HUN!!

xx

Hello! When you've got a mo come on and tell us all about it!
xx

I'm back from Florida!

Been busy as went to see Take That on friday in birmingham and have been away since thurs eve!

What a busy 2 weeks....

Went to weigh in on Wed and only put on 2lbs!

Hope everyone else is OK!

Lol you have been a busy bee haven't you, a holiday and Take That!! Only putting on 2lbs is fantastic!!! I easily put on half a stone on my hols!

Back