marigold bouillon which ones best...link for good website!

vampalicious

Silver Member
hiya
i love a cup of marigold vegatable bouillon every night, its like my evening meal lol,
i have just found a good website where you can buy a 1kg tub for a tenna!
but they also do organie ( red tub) and reduced salt ( purple tub)
which one tastes the nicest?
Dont want to buy a big tub if its going to get wasted :)
the link is http://www.yogamatters.com/product/productlist.aspx?red=1

yes it is quite like having a cup of bovril,its lovely with black peppa in, makes you feel satisfied and full! ( even though its really watery!)
think your allowed 2 tsp a day, i only have one a day, think its because its got a lot of salt in it which can make you retain water :)
( ive had it from day one and still had great losses!)

what the savory water flavouring like you can get from CDC?? is this similar? have always wanted to try it but i dont know what it will be like or if anyone else has it?

Thanks! :)

littlemiss, aparantly its like the CD one, but people much prefer the marigold one, better flavour i think.

i find it the nicest, because it has little bits of veggies lying on the bottom, the other ones i tried (the dark green one and the miso soup one) were disgusting:) especially the miso soup:)

Ooh now there's a thought! :) thanks both - didn't fancy the CD one but that sounds lovely.. I made veggie stock with some veggies the other day for 'dinner' on SS+ and was very tempted to drink the stock.. my dogs enjoyed it with dinner but think I may try some ;)

I prefer the organic one but I think it has slightly more carbs and cals than the others. Thanks for the link thats a good price. I go through loads of this as I use it in soups and stews for the family too.

Jac

Back