• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

marigold bouillon which ones best...link for good website!

S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
hiya
i love a cup of marigold vegatable bouillon every night, its like my evening meal lol,
i have just found a good website where you can buy a 1kg tub for a tenna!
but they also do organie ( red tub) and reduced salt ( purple tub)
which one tastes the nicest?
Dont want to buy a big tub if its going to get wasted :)
the link is http://www.yogamatters.com/product/productlist.aspx?red=1

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yes it is quite like having a cup of bovril,its lovely with black peppa in, makes you feel satisfied and full! ( even though its really watery!)
think your allowed 2 tsp a day, i only have one a day, think its because its got a lot of salt in it which can make you retain water :)
( ive had it from day one and still had great losses!)

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
oh! will give it a couple of weeks then if needing that little extra may have to try

Thanks xx

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
S: 22st7lb G: 11st0lb
what the savory water flavouring like you can get from CDC?? is this similar? have always wanted to try it but i dont know what it will be like or if anyone else has it?

Thanks! :)

littlemiss, aparantly its like the CD one, but people much prefer the marigold one, better flavour i think.

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
i find it the nicest, because it has little bits of veggies lying on the bottom, the other ones i tried (the dark green one and the miso soup one) were disgusting:) especially the miso soup:)

Redpam

Living the Life
S: 0st0lb C: 0st0lb G: 0st0lb BMI: 0 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I ordered a 1kg Pack from Yoga Matters. They posted on Thursday the 29th January and I received it in Portugal on Monday 2nd February. Good delivery service. Very impressed.

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Ooh now there's a thought! :) thanks both - didn't fancy the CD one but that sounds lovely.. I made veggie stock with some veggies the other day for 'dinner' on SS+ and was very tempted to drink the stock.. my dogs enjoyed it with dinner but think I may try some ;)

jacsprat

Silver Member
S: 17st11lb C: 16st9lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st2lb(6.43%)
I prefer the organic one but I think it has slightly more carbs and cals than the others. Thanks for the link thats a good price. I go through loads of this as I use it in soups and stews for the family too.

Jac