Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Marigold Bouillon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sauce, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Is it limited?
    Does it effect Ketosis?
    Is it an addition to shakes?
    I read it has onion in it...
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I would not have any more than 2 tsps in a day as this is the max allowed when I was on LL. Yeah - it has onion and carrot in it. It's never affected my ketosis but I'm a bad example as I stayed in ketosis for weeks on Route To Management. The reason I use it at all is for those first few hungry weeks when you've had everything you can possibly eat and yet you are crying out for more - I haven't even fancied it since about week 5 now. And the reason I switched to bullion was I saw people with good losses using it on LL with no ill effects and some people checked the ingredients and it's practically the same thing.

I know the official line is 'no' but this is one of the rules I am prepared to bend.

4. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I know that a lot of people used this when I was doing LL. I never did as I thought that it was the start of a slippery slope for me.

I almost bought it this time around until I read the amount of carbs in it - think I'll give it a miss as I'm never so desperate and would rather have a cup of tea with a drop of skimmed milk! ;)

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Is it the same as cambridge veg drink?

6. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Hmm, thanks for info think will give a miss, aint worth the carbs x

7. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    this is what gets me through the evenings :) without i i personally think i would have caved and not have got through the 10 weeks i done before, it also didnt effect my losses.

8. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    :confused:Thanks Kel, think I will give it a miss tho - cos I don't 'know' how well I am with Ketosis - if that makes sense? I dunno how easily I can be 'pushed' out of it by carbs, in fact - how woulld I know?? Any ideas?? Obviously you do well with it if you're have the MB aswell... Hmmm:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.