Marigold Bouillon

Sauce

Nearly there...
Is it limited?
Does it effect Ketosis?
Is it an addition to shakes?
I read it has onion in it...
Thanks

I would not have any more than 2 tsps in a day as this is the max allowed when I was on LL. Yeah - it has onion and carrot in it. It's never affected my ketosis but I'm a bad example as I stayed in ketosis for weeks on Route To Management. The reason I use it at all is for those first few hungry weeks when you've had everything you can possibly eat and yet you are crying out for more - I haven't even fancied it since about week 5 now. And the reason I switched to bullion was I saw people with good losses using it on LL with no ill effects and some people checked the ingredients and it's practically the same thing.

I know the official line is 'no' but this is one of the rules I am prepared to bend.

I know that a lot of people used this when I was doing LL. I never did as I thought that it was the start of a slippery slope for me.

I almost bought it this time around until I read the amount of carbs in it - think I'll give it a miss as I'm never so desperate and would rather have a cup of tea with a drop of skimmed milk! ;)

Hmm, thanks for info think will give a miss, aint worth the carbs x

this is what gets me through the evenings :) without i i personally think i would have caved and not have got through the 10 weeks i done before, it also didnt effect my losses.

:confused:Thanks Kel, think I will give it a miss tho - cos I don't 'know' how well I am with Ketosis - if that makes sense? I dunno how easily I can be 'pushed' out of it by carbs, in fact - how woulld I know?? Any ideas?? Obviously you do well with it if you're have the MB aswell... Hmmm:confused:

Back