Marigold Bouillon

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Miss-Piggy, 12 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I read somewhere that it is okay to have two cups of this a day. I purchased some earlier and wanted to double check and I found somewhere saying that you can't have it? Which is correct? I am on LL but transferring to CD a week today.

Thanks

MP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    CD class the marigold boullion as too salty at 22% salt and that may make you retain water which is why they do their own version of this with a much lower salt content.

Lighterlife have a drink product that many say is exactly the same as Marigold but I don't know whether this is true.

M.

4. lavender

lavender Silver Member

marigold also do a low salt one, i had this occasionally on LL with no problems but i wouldnt have it twice a day every day, if you do just up the water even more.!!

5. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Aww damn I just bought this as well and thought it was ok :( lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.