Marisa Peer Disciple!

Angelmouse

Hi everyone!

My name is Mandy, i am very nearly 31 years old and i live in Devon with my 3 year old son and my boyfriend of 7 years (and still no ring!)

I have been overweight from the age of about 10 and have been dieting since i was 13. I recently stopped WW after 2 years and yo-yoing up and down. I left weighing 2lb more than i did when i started. I then joined UK Diet Groups and spent £30 an followed it for a week. It is just not practical for me.

After asking around on the net someone told me about Marisas book, You Can Be Thin and i ordered it after reading some reviews.

I am currently on my 6th day and i love it. I have been naughty and eaten things i didn't want to eat today but generally i am doing well. I have cut out all dairy and breakfast cereals. I still have bread occasionally but only for breakfast and never after lunch.

So keep your fingers crossed that i will keep this up and look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Mandy x

welcome to the forum and good luck with the diet plan, please let us know how ya get on I am eager to find out more about this, take care

Back