• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marisa Peer Disciple!

Hi everyone!

My name is Mandy, i am very nearly 31 years old and i live in Devon with my 3 year old son and my boyfriend of 7 years (and still no ring!)

I have been overweight from the age of about 10 and have been dieting since i was 13. I recently stopped WW after 2 years and yo-yoing up and down. I left weighing 2lb more than i did when i started. I then joined UK Diet Groups and spent £30 an followed it for a week. It is just not practical for me.

After asking around on the net someone told me about Marisas book, You Can Be Thin and i ordered it after reading some reviews.

I am currently on my 6th day and i love it. I have been naughty and eaten things i didn't want to eat today but generally i am doing well. I have cut out all dairy and breakfast cereals. I still have bread occasionally but only for breakfast and never after lunch.

So keep your fingers crossed that i will keep this up and look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Mandy x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
welcome to the forum and good luck with the diet plan, please let us know how ya get on I am eager to find out more about this, take care