Marisa Peer Disciple!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angelmouse, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angelmouse

Angelmouse New Member

Diet:
    Marisa Peer
    Hi everyone!

My name is Mandy, i am very nearly 31 years old and i live in Devon with my 3 year old son and my boyfriend of 7 years (and still no ring!)

I have been overweight from the age of about 10 and have been dieting since i was 13. I recently stopped WW after 2 years and yo-yoing up and down. I left weighing 2lb more than i did when i started. I then joined UK Diet Groups and spent £30 an followed it for a week. It is just not practical for me.

After asking around on the net someone told me about Marisas book, You Can Be Thin and i ordered it after reading some reviews.

I am currently on my 6th day and i love it. I have been naughty and eaten things i didn't want to eat today but generally i am doing well. I have cut out all dairy and breakfast cereals. I still have bread occasionally but only for breakfast and never after lunch.

So keep your fingers crossed that i will keep this up and look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Mandy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Good luck let me know how u get on :)

4. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    welcome to the forum and good luck with the diet plan, please let us know how ya get on I am eager to find out more about this, take care

5. Angelmouse

Angelmouse New Member

Diet:
    Marisa Peer
    Thanks ladies - will keep you posted! x

miss_unknown likes this.
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on ur weight loss journey

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. And good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.