Mark is in the Sin Bin

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Hey Guys,

I have fallen off the wagon and left it a week before even thinking about VLCD's, problem i have is that i can not afford CD anymore - £58 for a weeks supply is alot whilst a student at Uni, I understand that some CDC's charge more that is too much and the other counciller is the same,

Think i am going to try the Tesco Ultra Slim tetra's 59p a serving, 3 a day with lots of water,

maybe that will work, :eek:

No idea what my weight is as i don't have any scales, if anyone has some advice it would be much appreciated as i can feel the fat again :cry:

Mark - A little confused and broke :sigh:

Hi Mark,

£58 does sound quite a lot to me....even having 4 shakes a day. Have you tried calling Head Office to see if they can advise you?

It would be such a shame to have come so far, only to have to stop.

I'm afraid that I can't be of more help, but didn't want to ignore your post.

Kerry-Ann

Last edited:
I'm on 4 a day and it costs me £45 and that can be any mixture of bars, tetras, shakes. Plus this week i got a day free coz i had gone into the next stone barrier. I would call Head office and see what they say

have you thought about moving to 790Kcal plan then you only need to have 3 CD meals plus a protein meal, weight loss on that can be very good as well and will save you some money as well, also £58 seems quite high for 28 CD meals, have you tried contacting any other CDC in the area, i give incentives, ie, a day free for every stone you loose, etc, i know some of the other counsellors do this, good luck with what you decide to do, you have done so well in the first fortnight.

Hi, remember that the tesco stuff is supposed to be followed by a meal and doesnt' have the vittys and minerals this stuff has. I'd shop around with cdc's. xx try busking hee hee xx

Back