Mark needs PIZZA

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Chev13, 25 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Cambridge SS
    Hey ladies,

OK so i am having issues, don't do cravings but i really fancied pizza for dinner when going around the supermarket earlier, (yes, ok, i did fall into the trap of shopping whilst hungry but...) i was looking for a pizza that has a decent points value, found the Asda thin Ham and Pineapple with 71/2 for half, is this what i should expect or is there a better option,

My tummy will love your comments,

>BIG HUGS<

Mark xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I think thats about average for a 'real' pizza. Im not keen on the WW ones. Im afraid that half a pizza is probably your best option :)
  4. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Cambridge SS
    OK - Thanks darling :)

Mark xx
  5. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi Mark

In Asda there are WW pizza's in the chiller section with the other pizza's not in the frozen section, and I actually like them!! There are also some Tesco healthy living ones, but I much prefer the WW ones. I have got to say that I really like these WW ones! There are bigger round ones for 7 points for the whole things and then smaller oval ones for 3.5 each and I think they are yummy!!
    Why not give one a go with some salad? Thats what I do and its lush!!

6. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

I just make my own and use Creme freche instead of cheese and use lots of veggies as toppings :D
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hows your tummy mark lolx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.