Marketing. It is still annoying for plus size!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
This, is a photo of a woman modeling while jeans specifically designed for plus size women. :rolleyes:

shapefx-white-bootcut-jean-plus-size-white-jeans-240ls052010.jpg

Would it be so wrong to actually HAVE a plus size woman model?

Sorry - just a little bee in my bonnet.

What......she has got to be a size 6-8 .....pmsl.....im sure someone fat like myself would look just as nice in them NOT.

This has been one of my bugbears for years......clothes for the fuller figure should be advertised with someone of a fuller figure wearing them.....

Fully 100% agree. I hate looking for clothes online and there is a teeny tiny model wearing the clothes - she has no flabby bits so I have no idea what they'd look like on me at all.

Plus size models start at a size 12 (sometimes a 10), how on earth is size 12 a plus size!

No wonder people have weight issues if 10 and 12's can only model at plus size agencies!

no, no she is acctually a plus size...but the design of these great clothes make her look like a size zero. Engineered by ex-nasa scientists to hold the fat back, squeeze the hips in, but without causing discomfort

Quality design thats all. :p

no, no she is acctually a plus size...but the design of these great clothes make her look like a size zero. Engineered by ex-nasa scientists to hold the fat back, squeeze the hips in, but without causing discomfort

:8855:love it

lol!

i agree,ridiculous!

daisy x

lol. totally cracked me up! in that case i'm getting a hundred pairs.

And they always show them on someone really tall - with like a 34" inside leg. What chance does anyone like me have at 5ft 3" :sigh:

Lol wat about 4'11" even normal 'short' lengths are long on me.

Lol - they say good things come in small packages. My only problem is that im as wide as im tall. Well actually not any more but was 3mths ago :D

good stuff iwillgetthere i iamgine it feels fabulous!

Yes it feels fantastic. Got my 4st last night. 58lb in 12 weeks. Am ecstatic :D. Wanted to do it for my birthday which is on Tuesday - and i done it :girlpower:

Lol at mommyb - same here :D

Yes it feels fantastic. Got my 4st last night. 58lb in 12 weeks. Am ecstatic :D. Wanted to do it for my birthday which is on Tuesday - and i done it :girlpower:
That is fantastic! You have done amazingly, and reached your target on time too. well done.:D so now wat? have you got another target or is it route to management for you?

Well done IWGT!!! Fantasti birthday pressie!

Happy Birthday in advance - I may be very busy Tuesday getting ready for our trip. SO just in case - enjoy yourself!

x

happi birpday iwgt. you are getting there!

Thanks BL and Dazzle - yes i will get there. My next aim is to be able to look in a mirror and start to like myself. Keep hoping maybe this week and then the week passes - but I am going to do it sooner rather than later - i hope :D

Thanks BL and Dazzle - yes i will get there. My next aim is to be able to look in a mirror and start to like myself. Keep hoping maybe this week and then the week passes - but I am going to do it sooner rather than later - i hope :D

The is something so exciting watching new members here go through exactly what we went through. I remmeber the day it happened - a glance in the mirror, and I saw a new me, really, the OLD me, and I stated to like myself again.

It will come, and celebrate the day it does. It is like finding a long lost friend.

:)

Your last post just made me cry. Just to think im not on my own and other people have went through the same things is very comforting. Cant wait for the day to happen when i glance in the mirror and like the person ive found again. I used to be such a bubbly outgoing person who was up for anything and was briming over with confidence. I want that person back again sooooooooo much.

Back