Mark's Daily Diary

Aww :(

Somedays are just bad, i have no idea why :confused::confused:

2 weeks in i had two really bad days and swore i was comming off as i never felt so hungry in the whole time of doing LT, i cant say about sleeping as i have a 6month old girl who i hear turning over lol.
I hope your days get better for you, it will be worth it when you see your next wi

Just rant and moan on here, your doing fab :D:D

Thanks She-ra.....I was hoping I'd be like He-man with all the energy...except I'm more like dead-man! lol

I'm hoping to stick with it...I knew it wasn't going to be easy....maybe I'll try switching back to decaff coffee now that the headaches aren't around anymore..may help with sleeping.

"He-man" is a great idea (change your nick) LOL

I havent any headaches since the first week, But i have a rotton cold now :(

Taking paracetamol like sweets lol

Hope your days better today ;)

Sorry you're having a bad day Mark, keep with it cos you are doing so well. I only have decaf coffee and never feel tired or bad. Try decaf and see if it makes a difference. Hope your day gets better!

Sorry you're having a bad day Mark, keep with it cos you are doing so well. I only have decaf coffee and never feel tired or bad. Try decaf and see if it makes a difference. Hope your day gets better!

I always used to drink decaff, just swapped to normal coffee in the first couple of days, because the headaches were so bad after dropping the pepsi max drinks...now I'm doing it all the time...I'll give it a go..maybe it will help.

Bit of a vicious circle as it gives you a bit of a kick when you're tired, so I guess I'll get more tired before I get less tired if that makes sense (not sure it does to me either, but there is some logic in there) lmao.

I used to drink loads of pepsi max and caffeine free diet coke before LT but didn't get any headaches when starting this. Don't know why it effects some people and not others. Don't miss the fizzy drinks at all now, never thought I would break that habit. When I think about them I really don't want them, I imagine them really sugary and sickly sweet and don't want them at all. How about you?

Don't miss the fizzy drinks at all now, never thought I would break that habit. When I think about them I really don't want them, I imagine them really sugary and sickly sweet and don't want them at all. How about you?

To be honest, I do miss them...I could never drink normal coke or pepsi, only the diet varieties. I substituted diet pepsi or pepsi max for alcohol, so it wasn't a bad replacement.

One thing I did like though, was Relentless and Monster energy drinks, so thinking back it's more likely them than the pepsi, which was the caffeine intake...

I can imagine if I had one of those now I'd be well buzzing! lol

Hi Mark.
When I first started I was similar, tired a lot, lethargic.. I think the thing that really turned me around on this and gave me an energy boost/feel good factor is doing exercise, really gets your metabolism going, and at the end of the day you're tired and sleep all night.. it's worth a try and hey its good for you too..

I'm trying with the exercise, but finding I can't do long spells because I'm so tired....I'll stick with it in the hope that it's just a lapse as opposed to something that's going to continue throughout...I really couldn't handle this much longer if it's going to be like this for the duration. Besides, I'm off on holiday on 3rd April, so need to look at refeeding sometime before that anyway (2wks AI in Egypt).

I'd keep going till then.. it might be a tough 3 weeks but you'll know after you've done those 3 weeks and one week of refeed you'll have lost so much weight and you can enjoy egypt even more!

Ive been having decaff and its made me more tired... I slept til 11.30 today and that is soooo not like me!!

Sorry to be crude but have you "BEEN" yet Mark????

Constipation can really bring you down. The exercise will help with that as well of course.

I'm not as tired as I used to be - constant tiredness occupational hazard of permanent nights .. 23 years and counting :) - and sometimes even feel quite energetic BUT if I act on it and do something energetic I soon burn out!

I felt great this morning and decided to take the dog down to the beach. I was only doing brisk walking but by the time I got back, only about 40 mins later I was K nakered!!

I hope you don't give up Mark but only you know what's best for you!

Good Luck! xx

Ive been having decaff and its made me more tired... I slept til 11.30 today and that is soooo not like me!!

That's what I'm worried about, with no stimulants at all, it can only get worse??

JanD9 said:
Sorry to be crude but have you "BEEN" yet Mark????
Yep, kind of...still rocks, but more of them! lmao (shouldn't laugh - it hurts! lol).

We'll see how things go...weigh-in will be a big factor this week...if the results are naff, I won't be happy.

I didnt know about the flapjacks either? My pharmacy gave me one to try in my first week, an acquired taste but handy if you find yourself heading for the jaffa cakes!! I need something to chew now and again and find they help.

Mark hunni, you're so close to your target, only 21 more lbs, infact I'm guessing even less once you go to your WI. So try and stick with it hunni, you're doing fab, it's just for a couple more weeks and we're all here right behind you every step of the way. xxxxxxxx :D

Hi Mark and all,
Been following your progress and welldo to you all.
Im starting tomorrow and quite nervous!
Will be on to keep motifated by you.
Talk soon.
Stevo

Mark hunni, you're so close to your target, only 21 more lbs, infact I'm guessing even less once you go to your WI. So try and stick with it hunni, you're doing fab, it's just for a couple more weeks and we're all here right behind you every step of the way. xxxxxxxx :D

Thanks Abbie...the weigh-in will be a deciding factor...this weekend should be OK as I'm going to be busy most of it, so my mind won't be on food as much! lol

Stevo, welcome and good luck on your journey...it's not all plain sailing, but the results can be more than worth it...

Day 12:

After yesterday, I wasn't really looking forward to today....again was so tired. Opted for a slightly different tactic today. I did a full shake before I went to work (choc and coffee with ice cold water...lovely). That seemed to wake me up. At work, I decided to take my bottle of fizzy water thats been in the fridge for over a week and I managed to go through that during the day and was pleasantly suprised with the fact that it didn't bloat me as expected. Arrived home and had my vanilla coffee shake around 6:30. Kept myself busy, so not thinking too much about being tired (even though I was).

I feel a bit better today than yesterday, so hopefully this is moving in the right direction....weigh-in on Monday morning...so fingers crossed its a good result! :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better Mark. Let's hope it was just a 'blip' and you'll soon be raring to go!

I look forward to seeing your result on Monday! xx

Day 13:

Started off the day (well not quite, was up at 7:30 out shopping, so had shake at 11:30) with a full choc/coffee shake. Did some wardrobe digging and found some clothes that hadn't seen light of day for a while....(been in my trousers for work and trackie bottoms for the last two weeks).

My 36" jeans can now slide off without being fastened and my 34" inch jeans are a nice fit, I even managed to squeeze into some 32" ones, albeit tight, at least they went up my legs and fastened, so that was great motivation, better than the scales to be honest!

Ended the day with a hot soup. Two more days to weigh-in. :)

Back