Mark's Daily Diary

I haven't tried any of the recipes that other people have mentioned. I've just totally forgotten lol! Hmm I'm wondering if theres one for the Strawberry shake cos theres one for the Choccy one and one for the Vanilla.
Maybe theres one for Strawberry! Not long to go til Monday now hunni, so have my fingers crossed for you xxx
:D:D:D

You should give some a try Abbie, helps break the monotony! :)

Day 7:

I was expecting this to be quite a tuff day, as it's the day I normally go to my brothers, have a couple of pies and few cans of Relentless and Monster and watch the footy, but it went better than expected.

I had a full strawberry shake around lunchtime, having just water and coffee in the morning. This filled me up big time, so no hunger cravings down at brothers. To be fair, he helped by not putting in pies, but quite happily had a few dark chocolate hobnobs (one of my faves), but it was a good test anyway! lol My little one having McDonalds in the car on the way to his house was a test also, especially with her keep offering me fry to taste! lol

Afternoon went with just water and coffee.

Had half a choco/coffee around 7:00pm whilst watching TV, plenty of food adverts, but didn't bother me...just had a laugh with OH about how damn many there are.

Had my last half choco/coffee (hot) around 9pm, must admit, I prefer it cold....must be me, but the powders don't seem to mix too well with hot water, or I can never get the levels right, either too watery or too stodgy! lol

Anyway, all in a good day.... :)

This Morning.....

Well, this morning at 7:30am I went for my first "official" weigh-in and I'm happy to post a loss of just over 10lb! (but I'll happily refer to it as 10lb) ;)

Superb result hunni!! Absolutely fantastic! Proud of you! xxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Abbie...I'm happy myself with that...would have been happy at 7, so any extra was a bonus....need to start doing some exercise this week though..

Wow great loss, im struggling with day 1 already so reading that just made it a little better x

MummyEm, keep with it at least until the first weigh in...if you read the full diary, you'll see from my experience, it wasn't plain-sailing at all, but the rewards are definitely worth it. :)

Fabtastic mark! Well done you!! :)

Dont forget to change your weight on your profile!!

WOW! Look how much your BMI's gone down in 1 week!! xx

WOW! Look how much your BMI's gone down in 1 week!! xx

I'm not convinced with BMI's to be honest Jan. When he weighed me first time, it calculated out at 33.8, but was a lot lower on here with the figures I entered (which are the same figures the chemist gave me after height and weight measurements - well almost, it doesn't seem to support 1/2 inches!) lol

Day 8:

Started off the day at 7:30am with a weigh-in and just over 10lb lost (I'm passing the just over bit to next week and reporting 10! lol). Anyway, great start to the day! :D

Got to work and had my first half strawb shake (didn't have it before weigh-in - every little helps! haha) and survived most of the day on water and coffee. Around 4:00pm had the second half of that shake, knowing I was going to be working late.

Arrived home around 7pm and had another litre of water. Made soup around 8:30ish, then had another 3/4 litres of water (too much pepper).

Felt really bloated/stomach pains when it was time to go to bed. Not sure if it's with eating late or the amount of water, or the fact that I'm not going regularly...

Without being too graphic, I am going, just not everyday and it's like rocks. I was led to believe with all the water that shouldn't happen....I've been having between 4-5 litres of water a day, not including the shakes and hot drinks, so my liquid intake, if anything is high....

I guess I may need to visit chemist for some help! lmao

yea im guessing the stomach pains are to do with your little rocks.. not sure if water affects or not but imo I dont think it affects it too much..

Back