Mark's Refeed Diary

Thanks, like I said, I dont know much about weights. I suppose if you just take it week by week and monitor the results, you will see what is working for you, and at the end of the day, why fix what aint broke Mark.

Day 9:

Breakfast: Choc/coffee shake.

Lunch: Small salad (Lettuce, cucumber, carrot and 3 cherry toms) with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar with a tin of drained tuna; mango fromage frais (small tub - Aldi's Light Options).

Dinner: wholemeal pitta bread and a little salad inside and homemade potato salad (natural yog, 8 new potatoes and dried herbs - makes two lots). Strawberry fromage frais.

Snack: None.

Drinks: 4 litres water + black coffees.

you aint eating a huge pile there.. this on purpose?
Hi Ollie,

To be honest, I'm getting full on what I'm having, so I'm quite happy, because before I started this, my body would never say "Your Full - Stop Eating".

Day 10:

Breakfast: Choc/coffee shake.

Lunch: Small salad (Lettuce, cucumber, carrot and 3 cherry toms) with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar with remainder of my homemade potato salad (about 1 tablespoon); strawberry fromage frais (small tub - Aldi's Light Options).

Dinner: wholemeal pitta bread and a little salad inside and one small smoked makeral fillet warmed. Mango fromage frais.

Snack: Lemon fromage frais..

Drinks: 4 litres water + black coffees.

Today will be my last updates before going on holiday early in the morning. I'm expecting todays menu to be similar to Day 10 as the fridge is bare now.

I will be back in just over 2 weeks, hopefully without too much weight gain.

I wish everyone all the best in the next couple of weeks and look forward to meeting back up with my slim buddies real soon! :)

Mark

Have a super holiday Mark and I hope you and your Family have a brilliant time. Dont be going over-doing it in that gym.

I'm back!!!

Not sure what day I'm on of the refeed, too early to work out too! lol

Had a great hol and was definitely no angel, although I did stick to high protein (lots of chicken and fish) and low carb (a little rice, wholemeal pitta bread, but no pasta).

I went for a weigh in this morning and I've actually lost 3lb. So my chemist has took me off the shakes altogether now and wished me good luck for the future.

So I'm a happy man this morning (would be happier if it wasn't first day back at work) lol.

Mark

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Your back!!

Well are you like a lobster??

Well done on still losing whilst away!!

I gained 2lb - 3lbs on a weekend away in liverpool lol!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Your back!!

Well are you like a lobster??

Well done on still losing whilst away!!

I gained 2lb - 3lbs on a weekend away in liverpool lol!!

Hiya Chelly - Nice to see you're still here!

Yep I'm like a well cooked lobster, but did well not to burn - even on the snorkeling trip (swam with wild dolphins so that was awesome!).

And yes, to lose weight too...I'm well chuffed! :)

BTW - Love the pics, you're looking great (even though I thought so in the before pic too! ;) ).

hehe thanks mark :)

Omg im soooo jealous! id love to swim with dolphins!!! that must have been amazing! did your daughter do it too??

good job for not burning! Theres nothing worse than sunburn!

are you sad to be back?

well done on losing.. thats fantastic! u drink? must of been tough or were there many temptations?

Hi Ollie,

Yeah, lots of temptations....lots of cakes (which I sampled a few - albeit very small portions), lots of pastries at breakfast time (again sampled a few) and lots of drink, although I did stick to vodka and diet pepsi and Royal Coffee (as they called it, with Brandy and coffee - in most cases without the cream).

A general day whilst on holiday:-

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, coffee and water.

Lunch: Salad with some meat or fish and a wholemeal pitta, water to drink.

Dinner: Side Salad, meat or fish, some rice. Water to drink.

Then I did have the occaisional piece of cake or ice-cream, so not an angel...

So it goes to prove that you can still have the odd treat and maintain/lose.

To be fair, I did hit the gym regularly (nothing too heavy, treadmill walking, some light weights, on average for about 1.5 hours every other day), which probably helped.

The next couple of weeks at home will be a better indication.

I was maintaining for a week whilst eating chocolate! so it shows we can still have the odd treat as you said mark :)

hehe thanks mark :)

Omg im soooo jealous! id love to swim with dolphins!!! that must have been amazing! did your daughter do it too??

good job for not burning! Theres nothing worse than sunburn!

are you sad to be back?

My daughter and I both did it and the fact that they were wild dolphins too, made it more exciting.....I managed to touch them which was great and they just swam around with us whilst snorkeling on the coral reefs, so it was really good.

I'm really wary of the sunburn. I'd sit out with the family for a while in the morning, whilst I could get a shady spot, but even in the shade come late morning, it was too hot for me, so I'd jump in the pool (or get dragged on the water slides) to cool off, then I'd have an excuse to escape to the cool room to change before lunch. Then after lunch, pretty much the same, except I'd spend a couple of hours at the peak heat times in the room having a siesta, usually trying to drag the little one along too, otherwise she'd collapse come 8pm (which she did quite a few nights).

In answer to your last question...yes I am sad to be back. I'm not normally one for holidays as we usually go for one week and I can't relax at all...this 2 week one was the first holiday (except visiting inlaws) that we've had and I got chance to relax, so yes, it would be nice to stay longer! :)

Congrats on maintaining during the egg spree...my little one has got 10 sat along the front of the fireplace and keeps offering them to me.....one time, not long ago, I'd have happily accepted and had a couple myself (in one sitting), but now I can happily take a 1cm square piece to suck on and be happy! lol

20th April (lost track of day numbers!)

Breakfast: Boiled Egg

Lunch: Tuna Salad (lettuce, carrots, mushrooms).

Dinner: Oven baked Coley fillet with spinach salad.

Drinks: Water, black coffee and a glass of Pepsi Max.

Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday and fantastic for losing.
I will catch up properly over the next day or two, just having a quick glance tonight.

Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday and fantastic for losing.
I will catch up properly over the next day or two, just having a quick glance tonight.

Good to be back on here (although I'd love to still be in Egypt too! lol).

Thanks for taking time to pop by, it seems things have been going good for you too! :)

Week 4 - Day 2:

Brekkie: Boiled Egg

Lunch: Tuna Salad with a drizzle of low fat dressing.

Dinner: Sautéed vegs (courgettes, leeks, mushrooms and onions) and some sliced chicken.

Drinks: 1/2 litre of pepsi max, 3 litres of water and black coffee.

Week 4 - Day 3:

Lunch: Chicken Salad with a drizzle of low fat dressing.

Dinner: Salad made with spinach, lettuce, cucumber, mushrooms and cherry toms, with half a tin of drained Tuna.

Drinks: 1/2 litre of pepsi max, 3 litres of water and black coffe

Week 4 - Day 4:

Lunch: Chicken Salad with a drizzle of low fat dressing.

Dinner: Sauteed veg (leeks, courgettes, mushrooms and onions), with 3/4 tin of drained Tuna.

Drinks: 3 litres of water and black coffee

I need to upload some pics.....it's great seeing all these success stories in pictures through the posts (Kered, Chelly, etc.)....need to find some before pics though first! lol

Lol mark!!

Come on get the pics up! Im curious to see what you look like :)

Whats sauteed veg mean??

See your still enjoying your tuna :p

I will Chelly, just need to dig some out first.... :)

I have got some off before I started this diet on the PC somewhere, just need to get some of now and then I'll post them. ;)

Believe me, not worth waiting for! lmao

Back