Mark's Refeed Diary

Yes - OK, so you were right! :p

Week 5 - Day 3:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Small salad with a tin of tuna. Small fromage frais (light options from Aldi).

Dinner: Two small smoked mackerel with a wholemeal pitta bread.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee

Snacks: Small piece (approx 2cm square) of easter egg. :)

It lasted a long time.....I sucked it whilst driving my little one's friend home...lasted a good 10 minutes! ;) Oh yeah, tasted nice too! :)

Curly wurly's are one of the lowest calorie snacks and they last for ages.......they are usually my little treat now.

oooo - haven't had one since a few Christmases ago when little one got one in her selection box and didn't fancy it. Don't really want to get on the choccy too much as I'm a real chocoholic when I start.

Best to try and avoid it then Mark. I usually have a fancy at TOTM, but you men cant even use that excuse to have some choccies lol.

I seem to be eating the same things lately, I need to look through my recipes and start having more of a variety.

I know what you mean....don't want to run the risk of getting bored with the food as thats when you're likely to stray.

I think I might adapt some recipes this weekend for some nice lasagne and curries. Need to spice it up a little now.

I havent had pasta yet, only rice, but I did weigh it. Definitely a smaller portion than I would previously have had.

Back